4/29 - SOX @ MIN, 7:10 CT, WCIU

knightni

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 10:02 PM)
I'm going to change my approach. I highly doubt the Sox are going to win this game. Their approach is pathetic right now. CQ just swung at 2 balls in the dirt, Dye, AJ, and Uribe have been swinging at terrible pitches too. Swisher and Crede haven't gotten it going tonight. Too many negatives to make a positive out of this game.

Swisher actually has been pretty useless going on a little while now. I still love him though.

The book is out on the Chicago White Sox offense.

Throw off-speed pitches, and you'll absolutely DOMINATE this lineup. P e r i o d .

How can anyone argue it, seriously. Andy Sonnanstine, Boof Bonser, Mike Mussina, etc.

Woo! Another solo HR!

This is what I was talking about when I said OBP is nice, but you still need to hit for a decent AVG. This offense has been anemic lately.

Instead of our announcers calling out how pathetic our offense is and their approach, they insist on sucking the other pitchers dick!! I am sick of it. This guy isn't a f***ing Cy Young candidate. He is an average MLB pitcher. They need to call these players out.

They've been doing it for years. Every crap pitcher that shuts down the Sox with a mediocre off-speed pitch is one of the best arms in the game.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:03 AM)
The book is out on the Chicago White Sox offense.

Throw off-speed pitches, and you'll absolutely DOMINATE this lineup. P e r i o d .

How can anyone argue it, seriously. Andy Sonnanstine, Boof Bonser, Mike Mussina, etc.

That's interesting, as you look at the guys we've hit well lately, and we did it on the fastball....Niemann, E. Jackson, Ohlendorf

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 09:04 PM)
Instead of our announcers calling out how pathetic our offense is and their approach, they insist on sucking the other pitchers dick!! I am sick of it. This guy isn't a f***ing Cy Young candidate. He is an average MLB pitcher. They need to call these players out.

He is average, but our offense is below average (now) had to throw in the now before I get all sort of OPS stats thrown at me.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
He is average, but our offense is below average (now) had to throw in the now before I get all sort of OPS stats thrown at me.

What? He's clearly the Cy Young front runner.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 10:06 PM)
that run OC and AJ gave the twins is looming large right now

ehren "poor mans pat neshek" wasserman in...

damnit twins announcers took it outa my mouth