Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:14 PM)
"Carlos, you see how that ball barely went over the fence. See me after the game. Mike Gellinger just told me that the problem is your swing is too level. In the majors, we dip that back shoulder, clear your hips, and elevate the ball." Greg Walker

"But Coach, in Arizona, they told us to square the ball up, and drive through the ball with a level swing. " Carlos

"How many world series did your hitting coach in Arizona get to architect like I did" Walk

"Well, it has worked for me so far" Carlos

"The pitchers will adjust to you, mindless power never slumps. Think about it kid if you want a long career with the whitesox." Walk

"Coach what is this card you gave me, its says Think Dan Ryan. What does that mean?" Carlos

"Its a little memorization technique I use. When you lift and pull, aim for the Dan Ryan. Good news, Mike just told me we have some video for you to watch. Have you ever heard of one of the best hitters in baseball named Rob Deer. His swing is exactly what I want to see yours turn into. You have to unlock your power" Walk

Not To s*** on your post,,,

But..

CQ's Hitting a lot better on the sox than he ever did in 'Zona.

I am not speaking for anyone that is negative but the fact that this team was focusing not giving up at-bats this year and they appear to be not only giving away at-bats but giving away entire games (5 of them thus farthis year).

Juan nice hustle there and a good slide and baseball IQ, this game is not ova just yet.