White Sox Loser

StrangeSox

1.96 ERA for the series and we get swept. Good job Walk, you and Gellinger are thieves on payday.

Thank god we called up Russell instead of a bat for the series. That worked out well.

Edited by southsideirish71

Pablo has to hit there, because there was literally NO ONE on the bench at that point. Crede is technically available, but he was hurting bad enough that he wasn't even in the dugout.

Which brings up the question I asked 5 days ago... why the hell did they bring up Russell instead of Getz/Bourgeois/Owens?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 6, 2008 -> 01:51 AM)
Pablo has to hit there, because there was literally NO ONE on the bench at that point. Crede is technically available, but he was hurting bad enough that he wasn't even in the dugout.

Which brings up the question I asked 5 days ago... why the hell did they bring up Russell instead of Getz/Bourgeois/Owens?

or that Josh Fields character.

QUOTE (NCsoxfan @ May 5, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
why the FU%K would you allow Ozuna to hit with the bases loaded??????

pablo suck$ monkey ball$

Because they brought an extra pitcher (who never pitched) and Crede had a migraine, so there was no other player to bat except a pitcher.

This team needs a serious wakeup call. Fire Walker or allow him to resign - make Harold the hitting coach. Cut Ozuna and Uribe, place Dye on the DL and send Ramirez to AAA. Then bring in some fresh young bodies. They can't do any worse, and who knows they might surprise.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 5, 2008 -> 07:48 PM)
1.96 ERA for the series and we get swept. Good job Walk, you and Gellinger are thieves on payday.

Thank god we called up Russell instead of a bat for the series. That worked out well.

We were one out away from pitching 3 CG's. And losing all of them. Way to go, 2008 White Sox!

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 6, 2008 -> 05:44 AM)
Mike North keeps saying they are hearing that someone is going to lose thier job today

Well Iam glad you can handle listening to his awful show to get that news cause I sure as hell cant.

Seriously: welcome to your 2007 Chicago White Sox, boys!

It, to me, is BEYOND THE DEFINITION of insane that Walker still has a job. For more than a season and a half we have been the worst-hitting team in baseball. Jesus, I COULD COACH THEM BETTER. WHAT IS THE MYSTERY HERE?

Granted, the players themselves are the ones taking the pitches but God: do SOMETHING. Maybe the Sox won't get the memo until the attendance dives. And trust me: a few more weeks of this, you're going to see that happen pretty fast.

This is nothing short of embarassing. We have major-league pitching (ANOTHER wasted fine start by Vaz this time) and a high-school offense. Pathetic.