letsgoarow

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TCQ @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 02:30 PM)
Good job gettin this thread up i was gonna post somethin that you should make it to keep some mojo. Anyone know much about Stults?

Stults was called up from Triple-A when Brad Penny went on the DL, and the 28-year-old left-hander went 2-4 with the Dodgers the last two seasons, splitting time between the bullpen and the rotation. Now, the only question, according to the Sports Xchange, is how long he will stay in the majors. Stults is assured of at least one more start, on Tuesday night against the Chicago White Sox, and probably another one June 29 against the Angels, making him a two-start pitcher in Fantasy week 13. But with Hiroki Kuroda due off the disabled list June 28 and Penny on June 30, that's probably about it. "There have been no indications," Stults said. "I don't know how long it's going to be. But hopefully, I can get in a groove and get in the rotation. But if I can pick up for Penny, even if it's only for a couple of starts, that's OK with me."

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 07:10 AM)
A lefty, oh goody.

This could be a low scoring affair tonight.

I imagine Hall might get a start maybe?

AJ is certainly due for a game off.

Anderson of course will probably be in the lineup too, because he's hitting .270 against righties and .150 against lefties, so he has to start against lefties because he's right handed.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 10:27 AM)
Well, I can already guarantee the Sox are losing tomorrow (not only is it against a rookie, not only is he a lefty, but he's f***ing Kershaw, so forget about it), so hopefully they can win tonight.

Sweet, court date and Clayton Kershaw on my birthday! Good thing I don't have a dog or hold stock at the moment.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 11:27 AM)
Well, I can already guarantee the Sox are losing tomorrow (not only is it against a rookie, not only is he a lefty, but he's f***ing Kershaw, so forget about it), so hopefully they can win tonight.

id almost rather face kershaw than soft tossing lefties with changeups

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)

Disagree, he is hittable. Saw him pitch this year in Montgomery.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 11:06 AM)
AJ is certainly due for a game off.

Anderson of course will probably be in the lineup too, because he's hitting .270 against righties and .150 against lefties, so he has to start against lefties because he's right handed.

I would guess that AJ sits for game three, that way he gets the rest before the plane trip home, and the day game against the Cubs.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 08:27 AM)

Damn, I'm going to get a matchup of 2 of the 5 or 6 best young left handed pitchers in baseball tomorrow.