Sox @ Twins 7-28

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 12:56 AM)
The Buehrle with an ERA near 1.50 since early June?

He just gave up another 2 run shot, but he's hardly been anything but awesome before tonight.

Every comment I've made in the last 2 weeks about our starters has had the disclaimer that I wasn't referring to Buehrle. But now that he's having a very bad start against the Twins, you worry about this team's decline in quality starts.

QUOTE (FranktheTank35 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
Buehrle obviously not on tonight. Hopefully, it doesn't carry over. We're finished if Buehrle struggles.

Buehrle was awesome through 2 1/3. Let him get out of the inning.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
Nobody booing Swisher from what I hear.

I think the injury thing really f***s up Konerko and he is not athletic enought o play through it. I know this is an excuse but why not play Anderson or Wise over Swisher once in a while.

If Konerko is still injured and unable to play through it then he should be substituted for Swisher once in awhile.

It might be nice if our team would man up, and play well coming towards august in the Twinkie dome. We seem to have this habit of going up there, and completely s***ting the bed. And on the way out, breaking our arms tipping our caps to some band of no namers who just detroyed us.

Man the f*** up.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 09:00 PM)
We'd be ahead .5 game right in that scenario? Right? or am I going crazy

Flash has us playing a 6 game series I think.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 06:00 PM)
If Konerko is still injured and unable to play through it then he should be substituted for Swisher once in awhile.

Torre just benched Jones, finally. I think it's going to take a LONG time for Ozzie to do the same to Kong.