Who do you dislike as a sports fan?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 05:23 PM)
Anyone who currently plays in the state of Minnesota. No offense to anyone that lives there, I just don't like that state in general.

Have you ever been there? Becuase there are come really beautiful areas.

Ryan Theriot. First of all, he's thought of as a good fielding shortstop around here, even though I've never seen a SS with less range in my life. Second, he continues to see pitches away and continues to hit them into right field. PITCH HIM INSIDE, does anybody have a scouting report on him? Thus, I guess in those regards, I hate the media and his opponents more than him for being stupid. However, the guy was a career .270 hitter in the minors, yet has been hitting about where he is right now (.315) all season. He should be on the Twins with as long as his pixie dust has lasted this season.

Also, James Posey was a good choice earlier in this thread, especially after last year where we heard how important he was to the Celtics. Actually, he WAS indeed that important to the Celtics, but he's still one of the biggest f***ing punks you'll find on the field/court in all of sports right now.

Edited by whitesoxfan101