Tickets for Tomorrow's game vs MIN

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to offer my story, I ended up with 4 in Sec 154 by waiting in line at the park. I was planning on waiting until the end of the game before getting in line so as not to jinx anything, but I felt comfortable with an 8-2 lead and left the game before the 9th inning started. Was funny seeing people like me running down the concourse to get in line.

Of course, when I got down to the ticket windows near Gate 5, all 6 windows had a line of what felt like 30 deep. The first guy through ended up ordering 10 tickets and I said to myself "if everyone orders 10 tickets plus with people on the internet, I'm screwed."

I was able to get my 4, maybe because people were ordering 10 and best available for 10 together may have only been upper deck. Those who ordered in smaller quantities would then get lower deck (within the first ten minutes before it all sold out, of course).

wish i lived closer to chicago, the trip there and back is expensive as hell with gas prices, plus i almost fall asleep night-driving and i don't feel like paying for a hotel

for those who can go, when the twins are on defense, i hope you're as loud as humanly possible... f*** the twins

go sox

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 11:28 AM)
man.. I didn't even try to get tickets because I didn't have anyone to go with.. but i'm impressed that Sox fans are going to show up, in full force, for this game. Hopefully enough people heard to wear black! that's gonna be REALLY cool to see!

Who needs people to go with? There were scattered singles available. I got one probably 15 minutes into the process, and in the lower bowl at that.

I did actually try for 2 first though - no luck.

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 12:28 PM)
man.. I didn't even try to get tickets because I didn't have anyone to go with.. but i'm impressed that Sox fans are going to show up, in full force, for this game. Hopefully enough people heard to wear black! that's gonna be REALLY cool to see!

yeah man, i'm going solo. but we're ALL gonna be going w/ each other tonight. one massive black white sox mob brought together by the fact that we're going to DECIMATE the twins.

QUOTE (maki @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 11:57 AM)
i've got 2 SROs for any soxtalker. $106 w/ fees. paypal is best as i'm gonna be running late. pm me

1. We have a Ticket Exchange section of the board, that you should use for this purpose.

2. We are only allowed to sell on here for face value. If this is more than face, or will go above face on eBay, you can't sell them here.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 01:35 PM)
1. We have a Ticket Exchange section of the board, that you should use for this purpose.

2. We are only allowed to sell on here for face value. If this is more than face, or will go above face on eBay, you can't sell them here.

SRO is $45 each or $90 for two, so I would guess $106 is about right with TM fees included.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 01:35 PM)

its face, i just threw it in this thread for the timeframe of the situation. all eyes are on the main board.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Outfield concourse? :huh

They better have it roped off then. If a bathroom run takes more than a pitching change there will be problems. And that totally sucks for those with outfield tickets.