4/23/09 SOX @ O's - 6:05pm CDT - CSN/CSN+

knightni

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)
That. I will be at the Bulls game so I wont be able to watch the Sox. Let's kill Eaton and have a very solid 6-3 road trip! :gosoxretro:

6 and 3 on the road is a good thing.

Even if we lose tonight we'll still have a winning road trip, which is better than many of us expected at the start of it. But then we come home to face a tough Toronto team.

Really, though, doesn't it seem as if there are no easy teams in the AL this year? KC is definitely improved and are no pushover, Seattle seems to be doing surprisingly well so far, Toronto is good, Baltimore has been good. Teams that are doing poorly, like the Indians, Angels, and Rangers, still aren't teams you can just kind of assume a win that night. I know any team can beat any other team on any given night, but...

Edited by JustWin

QUOTE (JustWin @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 02:21 PM)

Even if we lose tonight we'll still have a winning road trip, which is better than many of us expected at the start of it. But then we come home to face a tough Toronto team.

Really, though, doesn't it seem as if there are no easy teams in the AL this year? KC is definitely improved and are no pushover, Seattle seems to be doing surprisingly well so far, Toronto is good, Baltimore has been good. Teams that are doing poorly, like the Indians, Angels, and Rangers, still aren't teams you can just kind of assume a win that night. I know any team can beat any other team on any given night, but...

True but I doubt most of those teams hang around all season. I think KC will be tough all year and maybe Seattle. Watching Minnesota on a pretty regular basis, I actually think they might be pretty rough this season.

QUOTE (JustWin @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)

Agreed. And the Halliday vs. Contreras game against the Jays doesn't look too promising. Add in the fact that the Jays are relatively hot right now ... we could be wishing we were back in Tampa.

WHITE SOX

Getz 2b

Fields 3b

Quentin lf

Thome dh

Dye rf

Konerko 1b

Pierzynski c

Ramirez ss

Anderson cf

Colon p

BALTIMORE

Roberts 2b

Jones cf

Markakis rf

Huff 1b

Wigginton 3b

Scott dh

Moeller c

Pie lf

Izturis ss

Eaton p

formatted for your sanity...

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 02:56 PM)
WHITE SOX

Getz 2b

Fields 3b

Quentin lf

Thome dh

Dye rf

Konerko 1b

Pierzynski c

Ramirez ss

Anderson cf

Colon p

BALTIMORE

Roberts 2b

Jones cf

Markakis rf

Huff 1b

Wigginton 3b

Scott dh

Moeller c

Pie lf

Izturis ss

Eaton p

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (YASNY @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 03:27 PM)
Agreed. And the Halliday vs. Contreras game against the Jays doesn't look too promising. Add in the fact that the Jays are relatively hot right now ... we could be wishing we were back in Tampa.

The last time they met both men had complete game efforts.

Anyhow, I hope Colon is hungry for some orange birds.