Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see how any player could think playing in NY at this point would be better in the long run than going to Chicago at this point. Play with Lee, Chandler, and Gallinari, or play with Rose, Noah, Taj, Deng. Rose alone tips the scales if you ask me, and it isnt as if Chicago is a ghost town when it comes to supporting the team, if any of the big 3 come to Chicago we are talking a rocking United Center all the time.

The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to a trade that will send Jodie Meeks, Francisco Elson and a second-round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Primoz Brezec and Royal Ivey, two league sources told ESPN.com NBA Insider Chad Ford.
Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 01:18 PM)
I dont see how any player could think playing in NY at this point would be better in the long run than going to Chicago at this point. Play with Lee, Chandler, and Gallinari, or play with Rose, Noah, Taj, Deng. Rose alone tips the scales if you ask me, and it isnt as if Chicago is a ghost town when it comes to supporting the team, if any of the big 3 come to Chicago we are talking a rocking United Center all the time.

Isn't Lee an unrestricted Free Agent this offseason?

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
This looks to give the Knicks room to offer 2 Max FAs

I have no idea who will want to play for the Knicks. That team has nothing.

I don't see David Lee coming back to the team, all that is left is Chandler and Galinari.

Only superstar that can put that team in contention is LeBron.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 01:25 PM)
I have no idea who will want to play for the Knicks. That team has nothing.

I don't see David Lee coming back to the team, all that is left is Chandler and Galinari.

Only superstar that can put that team in contention is LeBron.

The Knicks still have D'Antoni who still seems like a respected coach, and they have the NY Media market, which is going to be worth more than any other in endorsements.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
What a f***ing awful trade for the Rockets. The are seriously gonna take on all that money just for Martin? Terrible. Kings did excellent as did the Knicks.

Say what? The Rockets made out like bandits. They received Kevin Martin, Jordan Hill, Jared Jefferies, the right to swap 2011 1st round picks and the Knicks 2012 1st round pick from what I understand.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4924836

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
What a f***ing awful trade for the Rockets. The are seriously gonna take on all that money just for Martin? Terrible. Kings did excellent as did the Knicks.

I loved the Rockets move.

Martin is a great fit. On top of that they get Jordan Hill who has potential but was just never given a chance.

In addition, they get to swap first rd picks with knicks in 2011 and get the Knicks 2012 pick.

There is more to the Bulls and Bucks deal....

Bucks have the right to swap first round pick with the Bulls, top 10 protected.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 12:30 PM)
Indeed what I was thinking.

Bulls could be left out come this summer after all.

The Heat have done absolutely nothing to appease Wade, so I wouldn't be surprised if he left for Chicago. Now that the Knicks have 2 max deals available, the Heat are absolutely retarded not trading for Stoudemire right now and working on re-signing Wade.

I'm so glad the Bulls got Acie Law. I hope to hell Law figures it out seeing how Rose does things and perhaps be a nice young backup PG if the bulls go that route (signed cheaply of course) next season. I'll miss you Tyrus. :( Now please for the love of god get Kirk Hinrich's ass out of there. Solid trades all in all for the Bulls today and a couple guys with solid potential VDN might as well play and hope you strike gold.. (Alexander, Law)