(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 02:37 AM)
Soupy Sales :pray

The last of the kids teevee program pioneers. RIP. And give God a big pie in the face when you see him, he'll get a chuckle out of it.

The ABC obit piece notes that his sons Hunt and Tony Sales are musicians and were 2/3 of Bowie's of Tin Machine. Leww well-known but more important (to me), they were the rhythm section on Todd Rundgren's debut album Runt and were part of Todd's touring band of the same name.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 23, 2009 -> 09:54 AM)
The last of the kids teevee program pioneers. RIP. And give God a big pie in the face when you see him, he'll get a chuckle out of it.

The ABC obit piece notes that his sons Hunt and Tony Sales are musicians and were 2/3 of Bowie's of Tin Machine. Leww well-known but more important (to me), they were the rhythm section on Todd Rundgren's debut album Runt and were part of Todd's touring band of the same name.

IIRC, Hunt Sales was the drummer. And was amazing.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 28, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
why???????????

alohan_birthday_03_wenn2478__oPt.jpg

What is the bigger question.... why did she have to become so ugly or why were you on perezhilton.com?

WTF happened to Lohan?She used to be hot...that chick is gonna hit the wall big time by the time she's 30 judging by her recent pics.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 01:05 PM)
Brittany Murphy died this morning at the age of 32. Heart attack. Yikes

Hmm. Right after this post I checked all the major news websites and no one has reported it yet (aside from TMZ).

I guess there's something to say about Fox and CNN not posting information detailing a celebrity's death until it has been independently confirmed. I'm surprised -- I would have expected everyone to jump right on the news after TMZ posted it.

If it's true, I'm placing all my money on a heroin overdose.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 12:10 PM)
The coroner said it appeared to be natural causes.

I'd say that it was linked to anorexia somehow.

^^^

So sad, I loved her in Clueless and she had the best line: "Why should I listen to you? You're a virgin who can't drive."