(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ESPN Saturday before the Arizona/Carolina game, Suzy Kolber had a strange tone to her voice when she said she was in for Stuart Scott. I haven't followed his story as much as I should have, but it made me wonder Obviously just by her tone. Coworkers would probably know the end was near and Colin Cowherd earlier today mentioned they all were told 2 weeks ago it wasn't looking good.

Seeing his career in retrospect, it is really crazy seeing his last couple years how much weight he had lost. I knew he was down from all of his issues, but it was startling seeing his earlier work and comparing him to how he looked at his ESPY speech.

RIP Stuart Scott. I have a few friends in the sports business and they had met and worked with Stuart Scott. Said he was nothing but amazing. Always willing to lend a hand to people wanting to work their way up and trying to show them the ropes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 22, 2015 -> 06:56 PM)
Does that change anything or will women still be banned from driving among other things?

Beats me. IIRC his sons are very different in their politics towards those things and they've been sort of running the country for a while due to his illness but his presence was always a stabilizing agent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...