6/29 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland

knightni

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 29, 2009 -> 12:57 PM)
Cleveland and Kansas City have been struggling. This is a good chance for us to make up some ground on the leaders going into the All-Star Break.

I hate playing struggling teams because I always get the feeling that they're due.

Cleveland and Kansas City have been struggling. This is a good chance for us to make up some ground on the leaders going into the All-Star Break.

We just need to play good baseball. Whenever we start thinking we'll roll because of the opposition, we go back into one of those funks that drops the Sox five or six below .500 again. Errors aside, the Sox played pretty aggressive baseball vs. the Cubbies n Dodgers. Like Oz said in one of the quotes, he doesn't believe yet because whenever he does they "break my heart again."

Rumors are surfacing that Brian Anderson and Ozzie's 25 year old niece were caught with their pants down.. literally. "I want him out of here, and out of this organization" says Ozzie Guillen. "I can't take his expletive anymore." Guillen denied to further comment on the situation.

DeWayne Wise will now play most of the center field position this year according to Ozzie. Anderson denied to comment.

If that's a joke, to me it's not really funny and I'm no prude.

It's obvious Wise is going to play a lot. Anderson STILL isn't hitting and Oz wants a semblance of speed even if Wise usually can't get on base to use it.

Rumors are surfacing that Brian Anderson and Ozzie's 25 year old niece were caught with their pants down.. literally. "I want him out of here, and out of this organization" says Ozzie Guillen. "I can't take his expletive anymore." Guillen denied to further comment on the situation.

DeWayne Wise will now play most of the center field position this year according to Ozzie. Anderson denied to comment.

Really?