I take full responsibility for Mark's crappy outing...

lostfan

Because I posted this last night.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 01:03 AM)
I wouldn't ever say anything like that in reference to the player unless the Sox had Milton Bradley or someone on the team. But... well let me put it this way. If Mark Buehrle (using him as an example since he's probably one of the best "character guys" on the Sox) only lasts 2 innings and gives up 8 earned runs, and you asked him what he thought of his performance, could you see him saying "what can I say, I sucked tonight." I could.

It was 3.1 innings and not 2, but yeah. Sorry guys. I suck. f*** you lostfan.

The good thing is that they'll have a few days to shake off the HumpDome and get it going right after the break.

I've said it before, but the AL Central sucks, and the Sox will never be more than 5 games out all season long. Because of that Kenny's not gonna go into sell mode, but since we're apparently poor, he's not gonna go into buy mode either. CQ is gonna be our big "trade" and KW will stand pat citing how close we are (have been) to 1st all season...

QUOTE (CSF @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:35 PM)
You're a bad guy.

Juan Uribe is gonna haunt your dreams tonight . :lolhitting

I never hated on Uribe that bad on this board compared to the other one. lol. Sometimes in the game thread I'd go off but by halfway thru '07 when he had become a joke of an offensive player (loved him before that) b****ing about his wild strikeouts and month-long disappearances was therapeutic.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:35 PM)
Good stuff there. Buehrle sure did suck today.

Pretty much and like I was implying in the post, Buehrle is the kind of guy who doesn't give excuses, he will tell you when he sucks.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
Yeah so do I actually.

I knew you were gonna say that...god damnit lostfan let me hate you right now...I am f***ing pissed and I have nothing to bash other than you.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:40 PM)
I knew you were gonna say that...god damnit lostfan let me hate you right now...I am f***ing pissed and I have nothing to bash other than you.

That's the idea of this thread.

1-2 at the Hump Dome was expected.

At least we hit there, seems like we never do.

I still don't know how the f***ing Tigers are playing so well. Their lineup is absolutely awful, Thomas, Thames, Anderson and Everett in it and they still manage to win, f***ing ridiculous. Only player hitting is Cabrera but he really hasn't been that hot.

I really don't see the Tiggers lasting.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
You guys also hate the US Naval Academy in Annapolis?

David Robinson? Gavin Floyd? Lefty Driesell?

The National Aquarium? Crab cakes? Boog Powell's ribs? The Battle of Antietam?

Yes.

Ray Lewis too. (but don't tell him please)