What Movie Have You Seen The Most?

Texsox

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
ahhh, i didnt think about anchorman that might be number one for me.

Everyone had it, everyone loved it, everyone watched it. I couldnt avoid it if I tried. Not that I tried

Caddyshack, Fletch, The American President, The Hudsucker Proxy, Field of Dreams, any one of the Mel Brooks movies between Young Frankenstein and Spaceballs. I have no idea how many times, but those are the ones I can think of that I've seen the most.

EDIT: Oh, and Animal House and Star Wars.

Edited by CanOfCorn

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:06 PM)
Everyone had it, everyone loved it, everyone watched it. I couldnt avoid it if I tried. Not that I tried

Especially since it came out the summer before my freshman year of college. Must have watched it like 4 times a week that year.

Big Lebowski

Matrix

Anything that was on Towers Vision the years that I lived there (it was a station only for my dorm and you requested movies they rented from blockbuster, first person to call in after the last movie ended got their movie played. Matrix was on 7 hours of the day, other movies repeated as well, especially Legends of the Fall which Ive seen way to many times.)

Dumb and Dumber. Easily over 50 times. Maybe close to 100?

I remember having the black (cable) box and seeing it over and over and over again when I was younger when it was on PPV.

Then I had it on VHS and now DVD. And I'll watch it when it's on tbs, tnt, etc.

No movie is as consistently funny, from beginning to end, in my opinion. Almost every line is witty, if not so ridiculous it's incredibly hilarious.

By the way, the death of FTA is killing me inside :(