We love you Gordon, oh yes we do

chisoxfan09

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 10:25 PM)
I've gotten independent confirmation from a friend of his family that he is a ladies man. And, he is well rumored to have "closed the deal" with Shanisty Myers here in Birmingham.

I'm sure he is a ladies man - he's a stud athlete and very intelligent and articulate. A good looking kid. But was he honestly "slayer"?

And is Shanisty Myers the girl from the news station?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
How about the chick saying she was disappointed that he wouldn't admit that was his nickname? I think she wanted to take him into the back of the clubhouse and have his children...

Numerous guys on this board have offered to do more than that.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 10:27 PM)
I'm sure he is a ladies man - he's a stud athlete and very intelligent and articulate. A good looking kid. But was he honestly "slayer"?

The same friend also confirmed he liked older women.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 11:11 PM)
"You know i like my girls, a little bit older..." Whoa, wouldn't it be creepy if the whole Outfield song is some wish fulfillment thing for Beckham?

A bit disturbing indeed.

She must read/post on this board, because I have never seen "Slayer" used as a nickname for Beckham except around here. Now that we have that out in the open, God love Gordon because he's going to be a great player and is already perhaps the best interview on our team, but when it comes to his response to the Slayer question, he's full of s***.

QUOTE (DanksFan @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 11:20 PM)
I think since I've started to read Soxtalk more often that you have overtaken CrimsonWeltall as the funniest poster/one-line-shooter on this forum. :headbang

Crimson needs to post more then.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 10:29 PM)
She must read/post on this board, because I have never seen "Slayer" used as a nickname for Beckham except around here. Now that we have that out in the open, God love Gordon because he's going to be a great player and is already perhaps the best interview on our team, but when it comes to his response to the Slayer question, he's full of s***.

Hah, I agree. He was just blowing sunshine up her ass because he wanted to bed her. :)

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 11:29 PM)

IIRC, the original telling of the story on here was that "he slays _____ like no other," not that people actually called him Slayer.

I've gotten independent confirmation from a friend of his family that he is a ladies man. And, he is well rumored to have "closed the deal" with Shanisty Myers here in Birmingham.

LOL, nice job Beckham.

I love the Fox answer: "Megan Fox....um, yeah.....she's cute."

looks like he "closed the deal" with a certain Kendahl Damico... you can put it on the board yyyyyeeessss

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 11:52 PM)
IIRC, the original telling of the story on here was that "he slays _____ like no other," not that people actually called him Slayer.

Yep, that is exactly what was said b/c I said it. And I wish I never had b/c this "Slayer" s*** went too far. One of my buddies who goes to Georgia said that, but he was definitely exaggerating. I mean, my buddy said he was always with girls that were hot, but saying that he "slays puss like no other" was definitely something that I repeated even if it's not true. I can't believe something I started has gotten to where Beckham now knows about it. I feel bad b/c, really, no guy wants that reputation even if it is true.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 2, 2009 -> 12:16 AM)
I love the Fox answer: "Megan Fox....um, yeah.....she's cute."

He said Fox was 'pretty cute.' To me that confirms he is a slayer. Only a slayer would be able to regard Megan Fox in such an average fashion. Also, he laughed at dating. A slayer would laugh at dating because slayers don't date women, they slay them.

In all seriousness, it's probably embarrassing for Beckham, but it's still funny to me. We turned Quentin into "The Carlos Quentin" on here so we might as well keep running with the Beckham is Slayer thing for sheer entertainment. Beckham can be our Chuck Norris, but only with slaying lol.