Films Thread

juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 06:47 AM)
Finally got around to watching Nacho Libre at the urging of some friends. Those people are no longer my friends.

Oh man, I struggled to get through 30 minutes of that flick. Napoleon Dynamite it ain't.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 01:53 PM)
I didn't find the Tenacious D movie that funny. I really like School Of Rock and Kung Fu Panda, though.

The D rules. Recognize!

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 03:14 PM)
You guys are keeping Saving Silverman off you're Jack Black keeper lists??? I love that movie

I love that movie. I nearly s*** when they shot the raccoon with the trank.

I never got around to telling you bob dylan, and you will likely never read this, but after watching synecdoche, new york three times now, it is still as difficult to break down as it was the first time, probably more so actually. Hurts my head.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
I never got around to telling you bob dylan, and you will likely never read this, but after watching synecdoche, new york three times now, it is still as difficult to break down as it was the first time, probably more so actually. Hurts my head.

I'll let him know.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)

Is he in the Army right now?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 9, 2010 -> 12:25 AM)
Saw Daybreakers. It was ok. Not too much was special about it, and the ending worked out a little too neatly.

I read a similar review on Screenrant.com. They said the action seemed forced and the storyline was just meh. However they did indicate that the brothers who directed the movie had a lot of promise

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 9, 2010 -> 10:42 AM)
I read a similar review on Screenrant.com. They said the action seemed forced and the storyline was just meh. However they did indicate that the brothers who directed the movie had a lot of promise

If that was their first movie, then yes, they do.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)

I am looking forward to this movie. Anything that has Nick Cage sporting a mustache and a superhero costume is a winner.

Edited by Felix