Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread

QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 01:05 AM)
That's Brey's biggest fault. The team is never deeper than 7 or 8.

The bench guys never get any experience or minutes. When they hit the Big East part of the schedule, the big boys tire them out.

Welcome to the world of the Duke coaching tree.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 02:21 AM)
I never thought Cooley was all that good. Sure he's big, but what else is he good at? Just being big isn't enough in a major conference. I'm hoping Dragicevich does well, but he's no Scheyer.

Cooley's problem in high school was he was hurt more often then not. I thought he was a good pure post player when I saw him play.

Obviously, Drag is no Scheyer. He is pretty smooth though and being a guard with his body doesn't hurt.

I don't think i've seen UConn play as poorly as they did the last 30 minutes of the game last night since Dyson and company were freshmen. Wow. Pathetic. How they can have that kind of size and athleticism and got dominated on the boards like that is embarassing. They really need Majok.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 05:23 PM)
UNLV takes down Louisville. Makes me feel a tad better about losing to them, but damn that would have been a nice win.

We gave them a good game, last year they would of been blasted after UNLV made that run to take the lead. Fay and Dillard had off games, Booker injured his hip and Freeman hurt himself as well, they stood tough on a tough road game.

They need to take UIC tonite.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 05:38 PM)
We gave them a good game, last year they would of been blasted after UNLV made that run to take the lead. Fay and Dillard had off games, Booker injured his hip and Freeman hurt himself as well, they stood tough on a tough road game.

They need to take UIC tonite.

Ya, the health is a concern right now, everyone is banged up it seems and J.Freeman and Book didn't practice much this week.

I'm hoping we just run UIC out of the gym tonight.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Nov 28, 2009 -> 07:53 PM)
The game looks like a high school girls game. All the teams can do is shoot 3's.

They call more fouls in a high school girls game. I think they called two fouls on Northwestern the entire half.