Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

Fun game to watch, but ending might not have been good for the Bears, as they would have the edge over Philly but not NY in case of a tie for a wildcard. Of course, if it comes down to a tie for a wildcard, the Bears won't deserve to get in anyway.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 04:27 PM)
Raiders' fans already chanting Tebow sucks.

Maybe they should chant, "our defense sucks"?

ESPN is going to be unbearable for the rest of the season now. :(

Edited by chimpy2121

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 03:27 PM)
Fun game to watch, but ending might not have been good for the Bears, as they would have the edge over Philly but not NY in case of a tie for a wildcard. Of course, if it comes down to a tie for a wildcard, the Bears won't deserve to get in anyway.

Yeah but if the Bears win tomorrow and the Pack lose tonight (which they will) Bears clinch the division and would have the tiebreaker over Philly for the division seeding.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 10:29 PM)
Well the Bucs havent totally drowned yet.

If the Packers can beat the Giants and then the Bears can beat the Packers, then Tampa still has a chance.

That's assuming that the Giants would also lose their last game and the Bucs win out.

I believe the Giants have the best in-conference record right now and the Packers and Bucs are both 6-4.

It's a long shot, but it's possible.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 11:34 PM)
If the Packers can beat the Giants and then the Bears can beat the Packers, then Tampa still has a chance.

That's assuming that the Giants would also lose their last game and the Bucs win out.

I believe the Giants have the best in-conference record right now and the Packers and Bucs are both 6-4.

It's a long shot, but it's possible.

Oh its a long shot and the only chance is how you described it since TB has no chance to beat out anyone when it comes to the strength of victory tiebreaker.

I just want this team to get to 9 wins now. We're so depleted on defense and the offensive line that we should get blown out by the Saints. Dont want to sound like I'm making excuses for this team but we're just too young and not talented enough right now to overcome all of that.

No matter what, it's probably been the most fun I've had following a team during their season since the 2005 Sox.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 07:47 PM)
If Greg Jennings does nothing tonight for my opponent, I will be relying on Cutler to succeed tomorrow in order to go to the championship game next week.

Ok I have to say it: "nobody cares"

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 11:27 PM)
Ok I have to say it: "nobody cares"

Ahh, harsh!

It's ok, Knight gets to talk about his picks in here and I get to talk about my betting in here. No one ever responds, but it's till an outlet for us...:)

BTW, got beat on that stupid onside kick runback for a td by the Colts today. Grr..