Midwest Region

QUOTE (Felix @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 09:08 AM)
He's incredibly talented and is probably going to be a great pro, but he's a massive, massive tool. I thought it was a foul at first too, but the replay was pretty clear. Great non-call by the ref.

If anything it was an offensive foul. I'm like you guys though, thought he got mauled when I saw it in real time. Good job by the refs.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 11:29 PM)
Well, that was fun. Do people still think UT was deserving of a 6-seed? Gottlieb looks like a complete dumbass now (i mean, he always has been one but even moreso) after his whole "Tennessee is worse than a 6-seed and will lose in the 1st round" comments.

The committee generally does a nice job with putting the right teams in the tournament, but the seeding is generally terrible every year.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
If anything it was an offensive foul. I'm like you guys though, thought he got mauled when I saw it in real time. Good job by the refs.

I still think that Prince got him with the body.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 03:06 PM)
The refs in this game seem to let some things go and then call something tick tack. The whole tournament seems poorly officiated.

The ref was out of position to make the call on the last play there. From his angle, probably looked like a foul but looked like all ball on replay with big man standing straight up.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 03:32 PM)
The ref was out of position to make the call on the last play there. From his angle, probably looked like a foul but looked like all ball on replay with big man standing straight up.

The contact came before that with the body.