HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 7, 2010 -> 11:35 PM)
So did tickets for the Finals actually already go on sale? I see ticketmaster lists them, but they all come up sold yet there are none available anywhere.

...and yes, clearly I know the next round is the WCF, I just want to be prepared as to not get raped.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight just showed how lucky this franchise was when we got Jonathan Toews with the #3 pick a few years ago.

This guy just comes up huge in the big games, and that's exactly what you want from your captain, to lead by example.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ May 8, 2010 -> 12:31 AM)
Tonight just showed how lucky this franchise was when we got Jonathan Toews with the #3 pick a few years ago.

This guy just comes up huge in the big games, and that's exactly what you want from your captain, to lead by example.

I knew when we picked him he was gonna be something special. I'm glad they waited to bring him up. I love our captain

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 9, 2010 -> 08:26 AM)
So it is looking like #1 vs #2 in the West... Let's finish the Canucks and do this!

You gotta beat the man to be the man . . .

Hawks heading into the 1st intermission down 2-0 despite playing pretty well. Getting a lot of shots on Luongo but he's been pretty good so far and not letting up rebounds. They'll get 1:11 on the PP to start the 2nd, and a score would be huge.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 9, 2010 -> 07:49 PM)
Hawks heading into the 1st intermission down 2-0 despite playing pretty well. Getting a lot of shots on Luongo but he's been pretty good so far and not letting up rebounds. They'll get 1:11 on the PP to start the 2nd, and a score would be huge.

Yes, a score to start the period is mandatory.