HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 7, 2010 -> 10:57 AM)
"Chicago is not a better team than us," Luongo said. "They're not playing better than us. They are just doing a better job in front of the net on both sides. Dustin is doing a good job of what he's doing and he's not getting called for it so he's taking advantage of it.

I love this quote from Luongo. Bulletin board material definitely. What a little baby.

Called for what? Getting knocked over by your guys?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 7, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
Should be a disgustingly great game tonight!

Might see more fights tonight than before though IMO.

I know. I am so excited for tonight. It's gonna be such a physical game. Tonight is a game where Eager is gonna be huge. With the way Buff has been playing, he can't afford to be in the box on a fighting penalty, so Eager is gonna be the one who will have to lay down the law if we are getting cheap shot.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 7, 2010 -> 11:57 AM)
"Chicago is not a better team than us," Luongo said. "They're not playing better than us. They are just doing a better job in front of the net on both sides. Dustin is doing a good job of what he's doing and he's not getting called for it so he's taking advantage of it.

I love this quote from Luongo. Bulletin board material definitely. What a little baby.

One of the most overrated things in sports.

It'd be nice if I could watch this. Versus has it blacked out on the NHL Website which completely screws me. I had some of the illegal feeds but they are either too choppy or shut down. I got the radio feed now though, but its just not the same.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2010 -> 10:10 PM)
Canadians are weird. Whats with the two adults wearing the green body suits with their faces covered. One dude is doing a headstand in his seat and the other is doing some sort of mime trick. Weird.

Watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or just look up "green man" on Youtube