Aaron Boone?!?

RibbieRubarb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was gonna be boone and Williamson but the Bosox made their offer and I think it was more then the Sox were willing to offer for the two of them.

Basically BOone is done. He will never play another game with the Reds. He will be gone...I guarantee it.

If his value is really that low, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Sox pick him up.

They aren't done...I almost guarantee one more move, potentially two more moves.

Gammons just predicted Boone to Dodgers.

KW, pleeeeease don't trade Crede.

If the Dodgers are involved I guarantee you no good prospects are going anywhere.

Boone is gonna force Reds into a trade and I don't think they are gonna get much for him. Maybe a guy like Hummel and a low level reliever.

Gammons just predicted Boone to Dodgers.

KW, pleeeeease don't trade Crede.

If the Dodgers are involved I guarantee you no good prospects are going anywhere.

Boone is gonna force Reds into a trade and I don't think they are gonna get much for him. Maybe a guy like Hummel and a low level reliever.

Would like to pickhim up to send to Baltimore for Ponson

Did I read that wrong?

Any trades involving Dan Evans includes good prospects for old, s***ty players.

Lol...so true. I just think how they have no prospects left anymore. Other then that Gutirez guy who did really good in the futuresgame.

If we get Aaron Boone, then KW can trade Crede for Ponson.

I'm not saying this is a good thing, but that might be KW's thinking.

I was thinking the same thing. Why get Boone unless they were planning on moving Crede or Alomar?

I wonder if the Sox management still isn't sold on Crede. It took him what, 25 years to finally get the call up? And even when they finally did call him up, they sat him on the bench for almost half a season. All this during a time when Tim Hulett would have been an upgrade at 3B.

You can't give up Crede unless your getting a thirdbaseman back. The 5th starter supposedly only has 6 more turns the rest of the year. For this reason, I'd like the Sox to pick up Escobar. He could start these six games, plus has experience in the bullpen, which would be very helpful down the stretch. Suppan would be ideal as well. I wish I knew the asking price for these 2.

why would we trade a promising third baseman like crede for ponson who is having a lucky year...aaorn boone is horrible defensively and would not help us at all at shortstop or third..his batting stats also arent too impresive for a player who plays at a hitters park.