Blue Jays @ White Sox - 1:05 CSN

Heads22

I can't f***ing believe how some of you find the time of day to come here and just rant the whole time.

Go score some p**** or have a beer, RELAX. Yes this team probably won't win the division but what's the point of coming here and ragging and b**** about everyone on this team. How do you call yourself a fan?

Oh look we're down by 2, yes I'm pissed at Bobby, was throwing batting practice, but come on why do inflict pain on yourself by watching these games?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 05:21 PM)
With their performance this season....yes, I don't know how it can be worse. The Cards 2b/ss combo sucks, but at least they play good D.

So...let me get this right...you think our 2b/SS combo is the worst in baseball history after 1.5 months...but yet you can immediately come up with another combo that is nearly as bad. In other words, you think 2 of the worst combos in baseball history are happening right now. Out of 110 years of baseball...2b/ss combos this bad have never ever been seen.

You see why I'm ridiculing that a bit?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
So...let me get this right...you think our 2b/SS combo is the worst in baseball history after 1.5 months...but yet you can immediately come up with another combo that is nearly as bad. In other words, you think 2 of the worst combos in baseball history are happening right now. Out of 110 years of baseball...2b/ss combos this bad have never ever been seen.

You're right, I should have not had the hyperbole and just said I don't know how you could have a 2b/ss playing worse.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:23 PM)
Why, today's action wasn't the worst thing to happen. We obviously need a bad outing by Jenks to get him removed from the closer spot. If the season is a waste anyways, the sooner we can start developing a new closer, the better.

This didn't need to take place in order for management to figure that out.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2010 -> 05:24 PM)
This didn't need to take place in order for management to figure that out.

Yeah...but losing a winnable game thanks to the closer, losing 3/4 at home, going 3-4 against the Royals and the Jays at home...and then having to go to Minnesota...The GM isn't going to put up with this.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)

I think it's safe to say that he doens't think they are the worst ever. He's saying that they are really really really f***ing bad players.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:23 PM)
I just don't understand why you care so much about one individual poster on this site. 50 consecutive negative posts and you focus on me only.

Seriously. The ignore feature is very easy to activate.

Maybe it's because I know you're better than that, Sqwert.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:26 PM)
Yeah...but losing a winnable game thanks to the closer, losing 3/4 at home, going 3-4 against the Royals and the Jays at home...and then having to go to Minnesota...The GM isn't going to put up with this.

He shouldn't have put up with Jenks to start the season. Jenks should have been dealt in the off-season. There are plenty of teams looking for a closer. Sign another left handed reliever so you can make Thornton the closer. Hell, you have Santos waiting to be one right now.

Kenny's inability to deal a crappy closer who has been regressing since 2007 is killing this team. Just how many times has Jenks blown a lead or given the other team the lead?

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
He shouldn't have put up with Jenks to start the season. Jenks should have been dealt in the off-season. There are plenty of teams looking for a closer. Sign another left handed reliever so you can make Thornton the closer. Hell, you have Santos waiting to be one right now.

Kenny's inability to deal a crappy closer who has been regressing since 2007 is killing this team. Just how many times has Jenks blown a lead or given the other team the lead?

I can't figure out why you think that every GM in baseball is dumber than you.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:23 PM)
I can't f***ing believe how some of you find the time of day to come here and just rant the whole time.

Go score some p**** or have a beer, RELAX. Yes this team probably won't win the division but what's the point of coming here and ragging and b**** about everyone on this team. How do you call yourself a fan?

Oh look we're down by 2, yes I'm pissed at Bobby, was throwing batting practice, but come on why do inflict pain on yourself by watching these games?

We have a $100 million payroll. We have every reason in the world to b**** and complain. There's a difference between a bad team and the White Sox. And I'm a fan because I follow this team through and through. But I'm also just an extremely negative person I guess. Oh well.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
We have a $100 million payroll. We have every reason in the world to b**** and complain. There's a difference between a bad team and the White Sox. And I'm a fan because I follow this team through and through. But I'm also just an extremely negative person I guess. Oh well.

But what's the reason of doing that every day? Certain posters come here and say we are awful/garbage/insert_whatever; Twins are gods, they are running away with this division.

Next day, same exact thing. We f***ing got you the first time, why repeat yourself? Not aimed at you but some posters in general.