Sox vs Atlanta 6-23 game thread 7:05 first pitch, CSN

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 11:20 PM)
They will at least take 2/3 from the Braves pending on tomorrow. That is what I wanted to "keep an eye on" all along.

Not picking on you but what is this whole 'keep an eye on' I watch all games unless I can't due to circumstances that won't allow me.

Are you a fan? ;)

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
you are going to get a friend request from greg any minute now.

He goes a bit too far call him an all-star, but I see no point in hating him and calling him a worthless fat f*** like 99% of this place does, very classy

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 11:26 PM)
He goes a bit too far call him an all-star, but I see no point in hating him and calling him a worthless fat f*** like 99% of this place does, very classy

That's just unfair.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
Not picking on you but what is this whole 'keep an eye on' I watch all games unless I can't due to circumstances that won't allow me.

Are you a fan? ;)

Just my little way of saying, I'm interested again. I was still watching games when we lost, but more-so envisioning Hudson etc.. up and where guys could be traded to, and dreams about Rendon. This team isn't nearly as boring also. Rios was really the only one that I'm sure everyone loved to watch play when we were sucking.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 11:27 PM)
Kalapse, I'm concerned about Jenks giving up the leadoff single in the 9th. Melky was all over that first pitch. That's not going to get it done vs AL teams.

No K's over his last 3 outings. Concerning to say the very least. If he doesn't pick up his strikeout totals he's gonna start to get shelled.