Hawkisms

BigSqwert

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To all you kids out there, get that heinie down"

Last night he did a promo for a Subway contest - sign up and win 5 subs. He ended the promo by saying "Stone Pony loves a meatball." It just sounded so ridiculous to me that I had to bring it up.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
"330 down the left field line, 347 down the right field line, 375 in the gaps and 400 straight away center. Outfield playing equidistant, straight up..."

^ Love this one. Can't believe nobody said "right size wrong shape". Or in the case of our beautiful ballpark, U.S. Comiskullar (what I call it when I get really excited)....Right size, right shape, right city....etc, etc

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 06:55 PM)
Has anybody ever thought of what Whitesox baseball would be without Hawk? I'm not looking forward to the day Hawk either retires/dies. I'm going to cry like a little b**** when there's no more Hawk.

I've tried to block this thought from popping in my head many of times. The day is coming....let's just hope he can borrow some of that "Omar juice" and keep STRETCHing it for another 15 yrs or so.