Chicago White Sox. Kansas City Royals. 7:10 PM CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
That would be the ultimate kick in the balls to all White Sox fans.

I'm not ready for Viceido to start on a full time basis until he learns how to take a walk and he learns how to use a glove.

And how to hit an inside fastball, hopefully he's made some adjustments he finished off AAA pretty strong.

How is it that Carl Pavano looks like Carl Pavano with the Indians and then morphs into a legit #2 starter with Minnesota?

Well, one can only hope that he pitches in the playoffs against the Yankees and beats them, kicking further dirt into the face of Cashman and all Yankees fans. But I doubt it happens...just want to see it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 06:23 PM)
How is it that Carl Pavano looks like Carl Pavano with the Indians and then morphs into a legit #2 starter with Minnesota?

Well, one can only hope that he pitches in the playoffs against the Yankees and beats them, kicking further dirt into the face of Cashman and all Yankees fans. But I doubt it happens...just want to see it.

i never want the twins to win , ever

This year, with this playoff system, the FedEx Cup plays, and that is entirely because of Tiger. No man can make something buzz like Mr. Woods, and his struggles make this interesting. It's like when the Cowboys or Yankees are in danger of missing the playoffs. Sure, the Jaguars or Twins might be cruising into the playoffs, but nobody cares about that. They care about the mighty sports franchises falling flat on their respective faces. It's our culture to praise negative news over positive news, and this year's Race to the Cup is that perfectly exemplified.

Thought this was funny that the Twins were specifically mentioned in a golf article (yahoo sports) as a team nobody cares when they win or get to the playoffs.

Doubt we'll feel that way with their fanbase occupying USCF next week.