Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 04:07 PM)
I like Lana but I still have her 4th in my favorite current diva rankings. Because you know, everyone ranks their favorite divas...

You mean like if I would put them in order like Renee, Nikki (Great Dr), Layla, Lana, and Emma in my top 5.

Slim pickings. Bring up Alexis Bliss and she's my #1

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 04:31 PM)
You mean like if I would put them in order like Renee, Nikki (Great Dr), Layla, Lana, and Emma in my top 5.

Slim pickings. Bring up Alexis Bliss and she's my #1

Renee, AJ and Paige are my top 3 in some order. Yes I know you think Paige is a buttaface and you don't like AJ blah blah blah.

I love Alexa Bliss too though.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
I will say it again...Usos/Wyatts has been the best tag team feud in quite some time....Don't even care that Usos won, those boys can work.

Sooo no Ambrose/Rollins match??? Did Rollins wrestle on Smackdown?

That was the best tag match in years.

Maybe saving match for SummerSlam. I'm think Rollins tries to cash in but Ambrose costs him the cash in match vs Cena. Plan C=Lesnar on monday

Title match was pretty good IMO...of course people will poo poo on it because of the result and no Lesnar but nevertheless good. Other than that and the tag match ya pretty meh overall. Rollins/Ambrose woulda made a big difference in terms of overall quality but I don't fault them for saving it for SS.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 12:08 PM)
I didn't even catch it at first.

Am I insensitive if I said I don't see the big deal? Not like they're bragging about it

I think the attention that is drawn to it will be the determining factor. If there is a huge outcry, they will be dropped like a bad habit. The deadspin article is not a good start

What a lackluster PPV last night...........No Ambrose/Rollins was bulls*** after being advertised.

During last night's WWE Battleground event, The Miz won the Battle Royal to become the new Intercontinental Champion. He eliminated Dolph Ziggler, who thought he had one and didn't realize Miz had been hiding out on the floor.

The original plan was for Ziggler to win the Battle Royal, but it was decided on Tuesday at a production meeting to give it to Miz instead. The change was made because Miz will be doing a lot of media appearances in the next few weeks and has The Marine 4 coming out.

The Miz will now feud with Sheamus before moving on to face Ziggler.

Credit: SEScoops

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 04:15 PM)
It makes perfect sense in the first place to save Ambrose-Rollins for SS but to advertise and not deliver it? That's awful.

I agree this should be at SS but WWE dropped the ball last night.

A few quotes regarding KENTA....

Daniel Bryan

"Kenta is one of the best guys I’ve ever been in the ring with," Bryan said when questioned. "He’s just one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world."

Bryan went on to compare Kenta to The Rock, lofty praise indeed for the 33-year old. Bryan also said that he would love to see the new man take on former The Shield member Seth Rollins. Well, Rollins gave his own take on Kenta.

Seth Rollins

"If you look at (KENTA's) resume, not just in Japan, but worldwide, it’s a coup for the company," Rollins said. "He’s a legitimate, bona fide global wrestling phenomenon, and I’m looking forward to having him on the roster."

It looks like Bryan will be getting his wish to see a Rollins vs Kenta matchup as well. "I wouldn’t mind locking horns with him one more time" Rollins added when talking about the high flyer.

Triple H

WWE COO gave his take on the new signing, and admitted how excited he was about getting Kenta in. "I’ve known about Kenta for years," HHH said.

"He’s one of the biggest stars in Japan. He’s a huge talent, obviously. I’m excited for him to try to bring his brand of sports-entertainment to WWE and see how he does."

And Hunter went on to say that he could easily see Kenta rise to the top of the company:

"There’s no ceiling for anybody in WWE. You just have to come here and prove that you belong to be in the ring with the best in the world. If you can hang with them, that’s exactly where you’ll be. Kenta has all the tools to be able to do it..."

Kenta will start off his WWE career in NXT taking on the likes of Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville and co. before moving up to the main roster.

Really hope they push him correctly. ....And let him use the GTS (Quite a few other moves were jacked by other guys too). They should work a "Japanese spy" angle and say he's watched all these guys moves and mimics them but delivers them better.

Since they talk about Rollins/KENTA, here's highlights from their match in RoH

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 04:15 PM)
It makes perfect sense in the first place to save Ambrose-Rollins for SS but to advertise and not deliver it? That's awful.

What do you mean? Rollins won by forfeit.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 07:42 PM)
Summerslam is already 8 matches deep. Are we really going to waste all this time on Brie vs Stephanie?

And nobody cares about the Bella's.