Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WWE announced after RAW that they have released ring announcer Justin Roberts, effective immediately. They wished him “the best in all his future endeavors.”

He just wrote a article a month ago ripping outsiders on the internet that rip WWE because WWE always takes care of it employees. Oops

Also

According to sescoops.com (who initially broke the news that he needed neck surgery), Daniel Bryan has continued to have issues regaining strength in his right arm. Bryan has been working to rehab his injury through non-surgical methods, but it now appears that he will have to have the Tommy John Surgery that was rumored months ago.

Tommy John Surgery is described as an ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) reconstruction. This is a surgical graft procedure in which the ulnar collateral ligament in the medial elbow is replaced with a tendon from elsewhere in the body. The typical time for recovery is anywhere from six to 12 months.

At this time, WWE’s creative team is working under the assumption that Bryan won’t be back in action any time soon.

Looks like no WM for Bryan.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 02:06 PM)
Just finished all the Nitro's on WWE Network bring on more episodes.

I put one on in the back ground once in awhile. I was a Raw guy through all the years and never really watched nitro outside of raw commercial breaks. They're enjoyable.

Makes me nostalgic.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 04:20 PM)
I put one on in the back ground once in awhile. I was a Raw guy through all the years and never really watched nitro outside of raw commercial breaks. They're enjoyable.

Makes me nostalgic.

I think I wore out 3 remotes going back and forth lol nice to see stuff I missed flipping channels.

Every fricken main event whether its on RAW or Smackdown is really p***ing me off. It's either a crap match, or a really good match that is disqualified by the authority (Rollins, Kane, Orton). So dumb.

It's sad that the WWE has to go to its old stars to make a main event like the Rock. I think another poster mentioned this, but they are not developing anyone new and exciting.

I think Ziggler can be a guy, but the WWE keeps screwing him over. Daniel Bryan's career could be finished and CM Punk quit. Dumb.

Even dumber is that Lesnar isn't even in the building 80% of the shows. They took it away from Bryan because he's not that, yet Lesner hasn't been on the show for a month and probably won't fight until January.....

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 17, 2014 -> 09:11 PM)
Every fricken main event whether its on RAW or Smackdown is really p***ing me off. It's either a crap match, or a really good match that is disqualified by the authority (Rollins, Kane, Orton). So dumb.

It's sad that the WWE has to go to its old stars to make a main event like the Rock. I think another poster mentioned this, but they are not developing anyone new and exciting.

I think Ziggler can be a guy, but the WWE keeps screwing him over. Daniel Bryan's career could be finished and CM Punk quit. Dumb.

Even dumber is that Lesnar isn't even in the building 80% of the shows. They took it away from Bryan because he's not that, yet Lesner hasn't been on the show for a month and probably won't fight until January.....

They f***ed up the Bryan angle so bad, and now he is hurt for an indefinite amount of time. Word is that he is going to finally get tommy john surgery because rehab wasn't helping him get the strength and feeling back in his arm. That means no mania

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 18, 2014 -> 11:38 AM)
They f***ed up the Bryan angle so bad, and now he is hurt for an indefinite amount of time. Word is that he is going to finally get tommy john surgery because rehab wasn't helping him get the strength and feeling back in his arm. That means no mania

I've read that he wanted surgery right away when his arm wasn't responding, but WWE insisted on rehab. He should be pissed if that's true.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 18, 2014 -> 06:19 PM)
I've read that he wanted surgery right away when his arm wasn't responding, but WWE insisted on rehab. He should be pissed if that's true.

Well duh, HHH is holding him back because he's not an A guy.

Jerry "The King" Lawler noted this morning on Twitter that wrestling legend Ox Baker (Douglas A. Baker) has passed away. The news of his passing was later reported by TMZ.

During his career, Baker captured numerous titles and was involved in notable feuds with the likes of Harley Race, Bruiser Brody and Big John Studd. Terry Funk once called Baker "the toughest man I ever shared a four corner ring with." Outside wrestling, Baker is perhaps best known for battling Kurt Russell in the 1981 film "Escape from New York."

Baker was 80-years-old. I got to meet him and know him some in the mid 80's he was a super nice guy with a great heel look RIP OX!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2014 -> 05:12 PM)
I enjoyed this:

Nice.

Why not just make Cell a Fatal 4way with winner getting title shot at Brock. Dean wins, has solid match with brock but loses.