Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 12:38 PM)
Randy Orton out 6ish months with injury.

it would be hilarious if he broke his hand/knuckles while pounding the ground and waiting for his opponent to get up for the RKO

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)
I read he suffered a back injury

when Barrett threw him down a flight of stairs in a Falls Count Anywhere match for Smackdown

Not sure if I needed to put up the spoiler barrier (since it happened at a taping), so err on the side of caution, I suppose.

Meh, it is smackdown. The results are already posted

QUOTE (Greyone @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 06:06 PM)
I read that the Orton injury was preexisting, they had been protecting him since Dec. 19th. Barret didn't cause this one, just made to look like it for when Orton gets back.

Yeah, I saw that later, too. That makes sense to further the feud.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 2, 2012 -> 12:57 AM)
The Second day of 2012 is here....

Whose it going to be? My money's on Jericho.

Brodus Clay, even though he has been on the phone with Laurinaitis this past month or two. This is WWE, expect nothing, be pleasantly surprised with a surprise.

Just to stoke the fires a little bit, Jericho was spotted at the Nashville airport yesterday.

RAW is taking place in Memphis today.

I expect it to be Jericho, but I wouldn't be surprised to see WWE f*** this up. They don't have a great track record with this kind of thing.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 2, 2012 -> 11:45 AM)
Just to stoke the fires a little bit, Jericho was spotted at the Nashville airport yesterday.

RAW is taking place in Memphis today.

I expect it to be Jericho, but I wouldn't be surprised to see WWE f*** this up. They don't have a great track record with this kind of thing.

If it's anyone but Jericho I'll be quite angry.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:03 AM)
I've decided that Jericho return was was brilliant. I hope he does the exact same thing next week. Possibly a third if the fans still are not booing him hard enough.

Agreed. New twist on how to bring him back since the Save Us reveal was predictable and kinda flat.

we have some twitter beef going on between ultimate warrior(@ultimatewarrior) and kevin nash(@realkevinnash) right now, pretty funny stuff. Nash is challenging Warrior to a MMA shoot fight for 100K because warrior keeps talking smack about Nash and his friends.

And if there is one thing we know, Nash and Warrior is an epic match in the making /green

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 5, 2012 -> 11:28 AM)
I can only imagine that Warrior would destroy Nash. The last I saw of him, he still kept himself in shape. Kevin Nash, being an aging and lanky (which is no longer to his advantage with his injuries) old man, would likely get dismantled by an aging, in-shape, mobile man.

Im not saying Nash would win, but he was in great shape at TLC last month. He is really lean.

Im sure Warrior would eat his face and then cry out to the Sun god

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 5, 2012 -> 11:31 AM)
Im not saying Nash would win, but he was in great shape at TLC last month. He is really lean.

Im sure Warrior would eat his face and then cry out to the Sun god

:lol:

Good for Nash, if that's the case. I haven't watched wrestling in a long, long time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 09:31 PM)
I'd like the WWE Hall of Fame more if their main attractions were out of the pic for a few years. Not excited about Edge at all.

It's because of the career-ending injury, obviously. It bothers me a bit, only because Savage, Rude and Roberts are not in there yet. Those three deserve to be in before Edge is even considered, injury or no.

The Four Horsemen is a genius call. The premier heel faction in the history of the business by a country mile. The nWo may have done more business for a period of time, and it was a really good angle until 78% of the wCw roster was in some form of the nWo, but The Horsemen were revolutionary.