Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope TLC is the last of Del Rio in the title picture for awhile. Boring. WOuld love a Punk vs. Miz or Ziggler main event at Rumble. Actually, a Punk vs. Miz title match at Mania would be fine with me.

I love watching Ziggler wrestle. He bumps like nobody else in the company. Orton used to be like that.

i liked everything but Cena's segment giving Ryder another shot. His "acting" makes Scott Steiner look oscar worthy

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 11:15 AM)
I really hope TLC is the last of Del Rio in the title picture for awhile. Boring. WOuld love a Punk vs. Miz or Ziggler main event at Rumble. Actually, a Punk vs. Miz title match at Mania would be fine with me.

I love watching Ziggler wrestle. He bumps like nobody else in the company. Orton used to be like that.

Totally agree, but Del Rio sells merchandise so he wont go away any time soon.

Anyone else kind of psyched for Big Red Machine Kane again? I hope he gets a nice run before he retires. Maybe this is the leadup to him and Undertaker saying sayonara after Mania

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 12:15 PM)

I'm still hoping for a Punk vs Bryan Mania match. I've seen that match a few times on the indy circuit and I know itd be a MOTY type match if they let em work.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 11:43 AM)
I'm still hoping for a Punk vs Bryan Mania match. I've seen that match a few times on the indy circuit and I know itd be a MOTY type match if they let em work.

I certainly wouldn't complain about that but I think Punk-Miz is a perfect title match at mania. Punk could carry the match and the promos would be absolutely epic, it would be quite the Wrestlemania build up.

And I'm also ready for Ziggler to get in the title picture as his mic work has improved tremendously and he's one of the best around in the ring. Wouldn't be surprised if he drops the US title to Ryder so he can receive his push into the WWE title picture.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
I certainly wouldn't complain about that but I think Punk-Miz is a perfect title match at mania. Punk could carry the match and the promos would be absolutely epic, it would be quite the Wrestlemania build up.

And I'm also ready for Ziggler to get in the title picture as his mic work has improved tremendously and he's one of the best around in the ring. Wouldn't be surprised if he drops the US title to Ryder so he can receive his push into the WWE title picture.

And i certainly wouldnt complain about Punk-Miz either for the reasons you said...Didnt Bryan say something about not cashing in his money in the bank till mania??? If so and hes not facing punk i sure hope(and doubt he will be) Mark Henrys not the champ he faces at mania...Punk-Bryan would make me actually but the ppv instead of watching it online for free

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 11:26 PM)
http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news-rum...llys-forum.html

Says here that Triple H was in charge of Monday's Raw. Which might explain why it was awesome.

As much as I hate the guy, he understands the way to do a show. It's like Mel Gibson. The guy might be a douchebag, but he knows how to make a movie.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 11:36 PM)
As much as I hate the guy, he understands the way to do a show. It's like Mel Gibson. The guy might be a douchebag, but he knows how to make a movie.

My feelings exactly.

Lita arrested

Former WWE Diva Amy "Lita" Dumas was arrested on December 9th for Driving While License Suspended/Revoked and Speeding in Excess of Maximum Limits in Columbia County, Georgia.

As of this writing, Dumas appears to be still in jail and has a bond set at $2,200.

QUOTE (juddling @ Dec 10, 2011 -> 10:48 PM)
Lita arrested

Former WWE Diva Amy "Lita" Dumas was arrested on December 9th for Driving While License Suspended/Revoked and Speeding in Excess of Maximum Limits in Columbia County, Georgia.

As of this writing, Dumas appears to be still in jail and has a bond set at $2,200.

Hey pal, unless she is under the influence of something, we don't want to see this posted.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 05:55 AM)
Hey pal, unless she is under the influence of something, we don't want to see this posted.

If you watched the last season of Tough Enough the former Miss America contestant that was on the show was recently busted for DUI. I'd post story but too lazy to look for it now.....haha.

QUOTE (juddling @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
Lita arrested

You can actually see her mug shot on the Georgia Police site.

On another note, look at the Naitch Stylin and Proflyin on the TNA Cruise. WOOOOOOO!

3dsbvc.jpg

http://rajah.com/base/node/25344

At the conclusion of the 2011 Slammy Awards, Kane reemerged, once again masked. The Big Red Monster locked his hand around the neck of John Cena and left him laying with a devastating chokeslam.

One reason for Kane resurfacing with a mask is because WWE officials are looking to set a new Guinness World Record for the "largest gathering of people wearing costume masks" at WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, Florida. The current record was set May 10, 2011 during a Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Angels and the Chicago White Sox at Angel Stadium of Anaheim when roughly 25,000 fans donned red Lucha masks during a designated ten minute time period.