Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Former WWE/WCW star Barry Windham did indeed suffer a massive heart attack over the weekend, according to Wrestling Observer website. Windham remains hospitalized in stable condition in a Florida hospital. Get well to the the former Horsemen.

I'm no booker or writer, but it would seem to make sense to me that with The Rock appearing on the Nov 14th of Raw before the big tag match at Survivor Series, that the previous two Raw's go off the air with Awesome Truth laying out Cena. Not Cena laying out the both of them.

I stole this from wrestlecrap board:

"Survivor Series, witness Awesome Truth go against John Cena, someone they couldn't beat 2 on 1, with his partner, the biggest draw on the whole roster! Will the Superman babyface and untouchable megastar be in danger against a team who couldn't beat Air Boom? Find out on Sunday November 20th!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sad news to report that James Harris AKA Kamala The Ugandan Giant had to have his leg removed last Monday due to complications of high blood pressure and diabetes. Best wishes to a great monster heel! :notworthy

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 21, 2011 -> 08:28 PM)
Seeing the replay, looked like Sin Cara's knee exploded when he tried to jump. Doubt we see him again on WWE.

Looked bad he will be back, but will be out 9 to 12 months.

Edited by Soxfest

• 2 weeks later...