Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think nash looked up and realized he wasnt talking to a couple hundred people anymore, and then forgot it wasnt 1997 too. you could tell Punk was trying not to laugh at him when he was getting threatened

Matt Hardy busted for DWI in North Carolina and released by TNA right after.

He is a huge f***up, but I bet TNA would have been more "supportive" if they had a Matt Hardy DVD coming out soon, like they do for his equally (and maybe even more) f***ed-up brother.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 22, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
LoL. Big Lazy with a giant tube of Just For Men in the conservatory.

Punk has already had to save 2 segments tonight. Cena-ADR and Nash-HHH are just boring with out him right now.

Also, not usually a fan of thrown together tag teams but Miz-Truth is going to be quite epic.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 22, 2011 -> 10:06 PM)
Still a waste of a main event.............and people b**** about TNA!

You can't compare WWE and TNA right now. The past few months have been the best WWE product in years. The match was good, ending stunk, but Punk had beaten Cena twice in a row. I wish they would of just done a Triple Threat at NOC.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 22, 2011 -> 10:15 PM)
You can't compare WWE and TNA right now. The past few months have been the best WWE product in years. The match was good, ending stunk, but Punk had beaten Cena twice in a row. I wish they would of just done a Triple Threat at NOC.

It was a real good match with an obvious ending. It just keeps furthering the Punk-nash/conspiracy angle. Nothing wrong with it.

Sin Cara turns out to be a bust!

WWE sources indicate that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the original Sin Cara, was sent home from Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He left the Scotiabank Saddledome before the event’s conclusion.

Company sources state that developmental talent Jorge Arias (a/k/a Hunico) will exclusively portray the Sin Cara character going forward. WWE wants to maintain the character since its been very popular among kids and in merchandise sales.

Many employees expect Alvirde to part ways with the organization, but it is not 100% confirm.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 02:01 PM)
Sin Cara turns out to be a bust!

WWE sources indicate that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the original Sin Cara, was sent home from Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He left the Scotiabank Saddledome before the event’s conclusion.

Company sources state that developmental talent Jorge Arias (a/k/a Hunico) will exclusively portray the Sin Cara character going forward. WWE wants to maintain the character since its been very popular among kids and in merchandise sales.

Many employees expect Alvirde to part ways with the organization, but it is not 100% confirm.

And then they had to re-shoot the match Hunico worked that night as Sin Careless due to botched moves, so the more things change....

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
If I can vent for a second...I'm so frustrated with how CM Punk's been booked since MITB. I know I said this a few weeks ago, and it's worse now. All he does is rip on Stephanie now.

Putting him in a program with Nash is such a waste. It a sideways angle, not forward.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
If I can vent for a second...I'm so frustrated with how CM Punk's been booked since MITB. I know I said this a few weeks ago, and it's worse now. All he does is rip on Stephanie now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 08:48 PM)
Putting him in a program with Nash is such a waste. It a sideways angle, not forward.

Well so much for that. Can't wait for him and HHH.