Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:31 PM)
Booking Hart and Del Rio in the opening segment is audio ratings suicide. I swear at one point Del Rio was going to say "Wait, was i supposed to go? No, you go right now, then I go. ok, I got it"

Del Rio isn't awful in the ring but his promos are the same. Say name and mention destiny. Rodriguez has better reactions to things than he does. I could see why Del Rio had a mask in Mexico. Bret has always been bad. The whole segment was uncomfortable.

I was let down by Punk HHH. Instead of a tennis match, they went in a circle without going anywhere or getting to a point. Hope their match is good. Not gonna order though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- According to PWTorch, Matt Hardy has been arrested again. Hardy was recently arrested on another DWI charge in Raleigh, N.C. Hardy now has several court dates set.

The first on September 28th for his August 20 DWI arrest that led to his release from TNA. That arrest has charges of Driving While Impaired and Exceeding Safe Speed.

Next he has a court date on October 11th, from a different incident, where was charged with Reckless Driving - Wanton Disregard.

Finally, for the latest arrest, he appears in court on November 30th to face charges of driving while impaired.

This guy will be dead soon.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 02:15 PM)
Why does TNA continue to give Jeff Hardy so many chances when they were so willing to drop Matt? Completely just the fan following?

I would think so as Jeff for the last 5 or so years has been crazy over.

Has Matt always been this crazy? I seem to remember always reading how f***ed up Jeff was but not so much with Matt until the last few months here.

I think the financial commitment to Jeff was much bigger than it was with Matt. Jeff was pretty hot when he came over from WWE, so I think TNA invested a lot in him and they want a return. Matt has never been the big draw between those two. Hell, the only true push i saw Matt hardy get was when him and edge went at it over Lita, and even then Hardy wasnt the focal point, it was Edge.

Matt is just blah. Jeff at least does some crazy stunts

QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 11:52 AM)
Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet.. but Rock will be wrestling at Survivor Series!

it has been rumored, but it was only confirmed this week.

5 man tag match though, thats pretty lame.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
Even in the 6 or 7 years that I stopped watching wrestling(continued to read results even than), I don't think there's been a WWE championship match with 2 guys that bore me more than these 2.

Who?

And boo to Henry. He never deserved a title run. If the give him a long monster heel run until at least rumble or chamber, I'll change my mind but he will probably lose it Tuesday.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Who?

Cena and ADR.

Cena with the right person can actually be ok but pairing him with ADR has made for the most boring WWE championship feud ever.

EDIT: And just off the top of my head I was actually think they were going to let Henry get a decent title run until a returning Undertaker takes him out.

The WWE just jumped the shark again. Unreal.

Seriously, didn't think I could get so mad about scripted fighting but that match was straight out the WCW playbook and to have HHH win? Wtf does that do for the company going forward? I don't f***in get it. Awful.

But guys, we have to wait and see where this is going!!!!

WWE's writers are incapable of writing interesting storylines. They had a potential gold mine thrown in their laps and they turned it to s*** immediately. Triple H as the storyline figurehead is infinitely worse than VKM.