Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
Outside Tropicana enjoying a beer and an Italian sasage, getting ready to go in and cheer on my second favorite ballclub.

Go Rays!!

That sounds like f***in paradise right now. Lucky.

Anyone know how long Chicago Animal Control will hold a dog before it's put to sleep? My dad brought our dog in anonymously early on Tuesday. I was unaware until a few minutes ago that he was brought to CAC, as I was told that he was flat-out put down. So, I and my siblings had come to grips with the loss of the dog, and now I find out that he's likely still alive. The problem is that I don't have the room for him and he's been having accidents during the night. Admittedly, the accidents are mostly due to my siblings still in the house forgetting to let him out at night. My dad didn't tell any of the family that he was putting the dog down, just did it. It sucked, but I felt like there wasn't much to be done about it. It was already done and I took comfort in the fact that he was brought there by a member of the family. Now, I can't help but feel terrible that he's probably just sitting there in a cage confused and scared, with a clock simply counting down the last few days and minutes of his life.