Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 10:05 AM)
I swear I've booted up in safe mode before and it allowed me to complete bypass the password.

Yeah, I did that and it got me in, but I was unable to change the password as the user accounts box opened, but it kept showing nothing in it. It was just the empty box with the title at the top.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An "AVATAR land" is going to be built at Disney's Animial Kingdom in Orlando:

We have great news to share today. At a press conference happening right now at Walt Disney Imagineering, Bob Iger and Tom Staggs just announced a long-term creative partnership with James Cameron’s Lightstorm Entertainment and Fox Filmed Entertainment to bring the fantasy world of AVATAR to life at Disney Parks. And it’ll all begin at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.

James and his producing partner Jon Landau and their team at Lightstorm Entertainment will serve as creative consultants on the project and will work side-by-side with our Walt Disney Imagineers as we dream up experiences that will take our guests deep into worlds of AVATAR like never before. There are also two sequels to the record setting first film in the works, which will offer more fascinating stories, characters and locations to explore in the AVATAR universe. Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort is planned as the site of the first AVATAR-themed land with construction expected to begin by 2013.

We believe Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a great fit for this project because it was created to give guests the opportunity to experience the worlds of animals and nature – real and mythical – in new ways. Disney’s Animal Kingdom also celebrates adventure, living in harmony with nature and environmental stewardship – themes that are deeply rooted in the story of AVATAR.

Someone I knew from my high school (just knew of him) died in a car accident today (well, Monday). Just weird to see that someone so young (20 yrs old) can be taken away just like that (car accident on the way to school for him).

It's also kinda weird but cool to see people reach out on facebook to send their condolences. I understand it's not the most personal, but for those who went out of state and were just in his classes in high school that is how they found out.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 02:54 AM)
Someone I knew from my high school (just knew of him) died in a car accident today (well, Monday). Just weird to see that someone so young (20 yrs old) can be taken away just like that (car accident on the way to school for him).

It's also kinda weird but cool to see people reach out on facebook to send their condolences. I understand it's not the most personal, but for those who went out of state and were just in his classes in high school that is how they found out.

Seen it too when my friend's ex girlfriend was killed by a truck driver a couple weeks back (also my good friend since elementary school died of an overdose a while back, believe I posted that on this very thread). The thing that pisses me off about some of these facebook people is when they say they were "good/great friends" with the person (not to mention act all super crushed) who died when in reality, either that deceased person didn't like that particular person at all (or vice versa) when he/she was alive or that person never hung out with that said deceased person just because he/she had a class (or two) with him/her way back when. It's like they say something to feel like they are important/want attention when in reality, they don't give a s***.