2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
Her telling Cassi her gameplay was awful is hilarious. This is the girl who was out last week after 3 weeks because she pissed everyone off and the only reason she is back is because she is a biatch.

Yeah she literally was one of the worst game players in her season, the only thing she could do was win competitions, but she still didnt make it past 8 people.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow that Dexter preview makes me want to rub my genitals!

My take... it seems Mos Def is kind of an alternate Dexter, he's clearly dressed in a black cloak carrying a scythe (dishing out punishment to those whose time has come?)... that would be quite amazing.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 04:23 PM)
Holy cow that Dexter preview makes me want to rub my genitals!

My take... it seems Mos Def is kind of an alternate Dexter, he's clearly dressed in a black cloak carrying a scythe (dishing out punishment to those whose time has come?)... that would be quite amazing.

Didn't they sort of do that last season with the chick?

Just finishing up Season 2 of Warehouse 13 (still digging the show) and have the last season of Dexter standing by. If i recall correctly....this board was mixed on that season.

oh well.....can't wait.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 08:00 AM)
Just finishing up Season 2 of Warehouse 13 (still digging the show) and have the last season of Dexter standing by. If i recall correctly....this board was mixed on that season.

oh well.....can't wait.

The first 3/4 of S5 of Dexter is pretty "meh", but then it picks up a lot in the last few episodes. I find overall S5 had quite a few moments of lazy writing though.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 12:51 PM)
The first 3/4 of S5 of Dexter is pretty "meh", but then it picks up a lot in the last few episodes. I find overall S5 had quite a few moments of lazy writing though.

This. Even as the weakest season. Its watchable if you like the characters.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 12:51 PM)

The asphyxiation episode was a joke.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 02:51 AM)
Didn't see Breaking Bad tonight, but my parents said it was awful. Barely watchable.

It was what I call a "set up" episode. It's setting the tone for what this season will be...

Jesse fighting his demons.

Will Walt get to Gus?

Will they be able to get the car wash, or what will they do to launder their money?

What will happen with Hank and Marie?

It wasn't a memorable episode, but it's setting up the story lines for the next 11 episodes.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 09:58 AM)
Your parents are silly... I enjoyed it greatly.

Yeah, I just watched it and I don't agree with them either. They likened that episode to "The Fly" episode in S3 when the whole episode is about a fly contamination the meth lab. Now THAT was an awful episode that was barely watchable. Last night's wasn't bad at all. Like it has been mentioned, it was a good set-up episode. Sure, spending 25% of the episode at Jesse's house while he partied was a little tiresome, but a lot of storylines progressed. Very much unlike The Fly episode, this set-up a lot of the storylines and showed a little bit of everything.

I liked it.