2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 12:20 PM)
No, I've been watching it. I just wasn't home last night to see the new one and the DVR didn't record it correctly.

Gotcha. I recommend looking at the links on sidereel.com and choosing one from the MEGAVIDEO site.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:43 AM)
Yeah, well True Blood and Entourage blew.

Jesse wont kill Gus. He encourages him, whether he means it or not, while Walt always calls him a failure. Especially after Jesse stood up for Walt at the dinner.

You almost wonder if Jesse kills Walt? Then again Jesse has had the worst luck. Just when things start going decent, something bad happens. He gets the s*** kicked out of him, his girlfriend dies, etc. You wonder if Jesse gets arrested and spills? Damn. So many possibilities.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 04:29 PM)
Entourage, worst series finale ever? I dont think ive seen something "wrap" things up so quickly and out of character unless they were being cancelled al la the OC or North Shore, maybe Prison Break.

DVR'd it and plan to watch it tonight. I've heard nothing but awful things.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)
DVR'd it and plan to watch it tonight. I've heard nothing but awful things.

Think of every entourage episode before it, think about what the characters are like and their tendencies.

Ok, now remember that none of that is going to be reflected in the worst "tie up" finale ever.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 04:29 PM)
Entourage, worst series finale ever? I dont think ive seen something "wrap" things up so quickly and out of character unless they were being cancelled al la the OC or North Shore, maybe Prison Break.

You mean you weren't convinced that one of the most beautiful women in the world would want to marry Vince after being repulsed by him all year and not ever seeing them together and being compatible on camera? Not to mention he has been a womanizer as early as this the beginning of this season. For shame!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
I think I've been convinced to not watch the Entourage finale. Unless you tell me that E gets deported, physically beat up by Sloan, or something similarily bad.

If you have watched the whole series, you may as well watch the finale. Drama has a couple of lines.

Does anyone know of a good article describing new shows coming out this year? I want to try out some new stuff.

A few of my shows just ended, and I only have two coming back (Criminal Minds and Boardwalk Empire). Cannot WAIT for Boardwalk Empire. That and Shameless were fare away the two best shows I watched last year.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 07:24 PM)
Does anyone know of a good article describing new shows coming out this year? I want to try out some new stuff.

A few of my shows just ended, and I only have two coming back (Criminal Minds and Boardwalk Empire). Cannot WAIT for Boardwalk Empire. That and Shameless were fare away the two best shows I watched last year.

Check out the TV section on HITFIX.com

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 10:24 PM)
Just got done watching the pilot of Breaking Bad. Pretty awesome.

I just started to get my roommates and my cousin and a friend to watch it too. We are on S1E3 right now. I've seen all the episodes, multiple times, but it's fun to re-watch them all with Breaking Bad Virgins.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 04:34 PM)
Think of every entourage episode before it, think about what the characters are like and their tendencies.

Ok, now remember that none of that is going to be reflected in the worst "tie up" finale ever.

It seriously felt like there were 2 or 3 episodes in between the finale and the previous week that somehow never got aired. Just bizarre.