2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
I didn't really have any desire to watch the Chicago Code, but it seemed like in the previews NO ONE HAD and accent. I'm not even from Chicago anymore, but I know 2 chicago cops, both have the thickest accents. I think they're thicker than most of the population of Chicago for some reason.

Did people have accents, or should I say the correct accents?

or is it like most WWII movies where the Nazi's had british accents for some reason

Also, it's just FX, not F/X

They do that for a lot of movies. It's for any movie where the characters are foreign and would (presumably) be speaking their own language, but the movie doesn't have subtitles.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 03:59 PM)
I thought it was excellent, the plot isnt really why I watch it, the parts with Jason Segel living at home were priceless.

And I watched the first episode of Shameless last night, Wow.

The Segal parts were funny. I am just so freaking sick of Ted and I thought the parts with Katy Perry and Barney weren't funny.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 09:19 AM)
Can I start watching Justified Season 2 tonight and be ok with not seeing Season 1 right away?

It shouldn't be a huge issue for jumping right in but I would never do it. The first season wasn't extremely long from what I recall.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 09:19 AM)
Can I start watching Justified Season 2 tonight and be ok with not seeing Season 1 right away?

I wouldn't do that. Check On Demand, I bet FX is smart enough to have season 1 available. Season 1 had a lot of story... obviously.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 10:17 AM)
How do we know she's not the mom?

There were rumors last year that Jennifer Morrison was signed on to play the mom.

Was the apartment she was taking, the same place that he caught a glimpse of the girl's ankle as she was going into her room? To me that would answer the question the quickest.

My wife went to grade school and high school with Jim Patton, one of the writers for Tosh.0. He was the middle judge during the Dancing With The Internet Stars segment who had the mustache. That's why there was a Nick Saban Fat Head in their office.

I wasn't necessarily emotional when watching FNL finale, but when it was over, it definitely made me sad that we'll never see another episode. I already can't wait for 3 years down the road when Becky is in a movie with straight hair and I'm going to be like "that girl is so hot, she was on FNL."

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
Can't get the spoiler tab to work, but there's some more evidence out there that Zooey might be the mother.

Again, Zoey is not the mother. Go back and watch the first episode of the season. Ted tells his kids that the day he met their mother was the day of a wedding he was the best man at. That isn't how he met Zoey and if they make her the mother it is awful writing.

Edited by whitesoxfan99