2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 11, 2011 -> 06:11 PM)
The Killing has gone downhill a bit. Hopefully it is just a midseason slump and picks up.

I still enjoy it, but I get really bored w/ the dragged out depressing scenes with the parents. Of them crying, and the brothers asking questions and all that. It really slows everything down. I just want to watch the investigation, and Darren Richmond to some extent.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 11, 2011 -> 05:55 PM)
I still enjoy it, but I get really bored w/ the dragged out depressing scenes with the parents. Of them crying, and the brothers asking questions and all that. It really slows everything down. I just want to watch the investigation, and Darren Richmond to some extent.

I gotta believe Richmond is involved somehow. They wouldn't keep him on the show for only an election storyline. I actually like the grieving family stuff. Gives show more depth.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 11, 2011 -> 07:11 PM)
I gotta believe Richmond is involved somehow. They wouldn't keep him on the show for only an election storyline. I actually like the grieving family stuff. Gives show more depth.

I think the weird little guy may have something to do w/ it. The guy who works for Richmond, but I can't remember his name. I've also had the suspicions of the guy that the dad works w/, but I've gotten off that idea.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ May 11, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
sucks, i really liked that show and it was starting to get very suspenseful

I had given up on it after the first few episodes, but then I decided to start watching again, and it actually got pretty good as the season went on. Luckily, they will still show the last two season ending episodes, but it does suck that it's done with.

QUOTE (QuincyStandback @ May 5, 2011 -> 11:14 PM)
A new show on HBO started a couple of weeks ago called Game of Thrones. It's only three episodes in, but definitely worth watching.

It's based on a book series called A Song of Fire and Ice, the first book being Game of Thrones.

The first two seasons of SOA are now streaming on Netflix so I may get around to checking it out.

Wonder if they will have Danny Trejo's decapitated head on the back of a turtle. /breakingbad