2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 18, 2011 -> 04:11 PM)
Steve, you were right, put some tan on her and dye her hair brown and you've got Snooki.

Well, pre-weight loss Snooki... now she's thinned up a bit.

1303247795_snooki-290.jpg

Anyone remember the picture of aguilera at the apex of her popularity (say, 2002) where she was naked in some pool of water? I remember it being a "display" piece at my college apartment for quite a while. It was fantastic. If I were at home, I'd be searching for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oeg7outzag

If you think that woman is "fat and ugly", then I would hate to know what you think of women who are actually obese.

Yeah, she is thicker than she used to be, but if this girl somehow repulses you, then you seriously need to check your standards. You must all be dating supermodels.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 18, 2011 -> 06:08 PM)

If you think that woman is "fat and ugly", then I would hate to know what you think of women who are actually obese.

Yeah, she is thicker than she used to be, but if this girl somehow repulses you, then you seriously need to check your standards. You must all be dating supermodels.

Can we get you to apply the same logic to the White Sox?

"Yes, they have a worse record than last year's team and a worse record than the year before that, but if you think that's bad, you need to check your standards. You could be a fan of the Rome Braves!"

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 18, 2011 -> 04:54 PM)
Anyone remember the picture of aguilera at the apex of her popularity (say, 2002) where she was naked in some pool of water? I remember it being a "display" piece at my college apartment for quite a while. It was fantastic. If I were at home, I'd be searching for it.

Think that was a Maxim shoot. And a good one at that.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 18, 2011 -> 05:08 PM)

Ugly, yes. I said she gained weight and it doesn't work on her, though.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 18, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)

Well she's fat and ugly to me, don't know how else to put it. She was good looking when she was younger but now a days she's bigger and uglier, I am not a fan. And I do not like bigger women so it makes sense.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:45 PM)
To be fair, I work in TV, the camera doesn't add 10 pounds, it adds 30. Christina Aguilera is maybe 145 at most now. Remember, she's fairly short. TV cameras can't perceive much depth, everything looks bigger on TV than it really is. That's why they use so much dark lighting on shows because it creates depth. At work, I see people in person, then I see them on camera, you wouldn't believe the difference. Take for example Jennifer Carpenter from "Dexter," you see how skinny she is on the show. If you saw her in person, you could see through her.

Ugh, how skinny was Calista Flockhart in reality then?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 18, 2011 -> 04:33 PM)
Well, pre-weight loss Snooki... now she's thinned up a bit.

1303247795_snooki-290.jpg

The key difference is that Snooki is gross either way.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 18, 2011 -> 05:53 PM)
Well she's fat and ugly to me, don't know how else to put it. She was good looking when she was younger but now a days she's bigger and uglier, I am not a fan. And I do not like bigger women so it makes sense.

Shes a few years from Anna Nicole status IMO.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 18, 2011 -> 06:17 PM)
Can we get you to apply the same logic to the White Sox?

"Yes, they have a worse record than last year's team and a worse record than the year before that, but if you think that's bad, you need to check your standards. You could be a fan of the Rome Braves!"

Wait, what?

yeah it has been canceled, but there is talk about another network picking up the series possibly, I believe they have plenty of episodes written already.

QUOTE (MEANS @ May 20, 2011 -> 07:38 AM)
yeah it has been canceled, but there is talk about another network picking up the series possibly, I believe they have plenty of episodes written already.

I've been watching it, but I haven't been wowed by it. I wouldn't be too upset if it wasn't picked up by another network. I'm wondering if I should watch the last few I have on the DVR...

QUOTE (MEANS @ May 20, 2011 -> 08:38 AM)

Seriously? Geez another show I watched isn't coming back. That sucks, i really enjoyed that show. Next week is the season finale I believe.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)
WTF was that on The Office last night? The show really should have ended when Michael left.

There are some rumors that the British woman, Catherine Tate, will get the new manager role. She did stick out since all the other guest interviewees were big names (Carrey, Romano, Arnett, Spader), but I certainly hope that's not true because she was awful - probably the worst segment of the entire episode.

Spader was good.

Edited by CrimsonWeltall