i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 29, 2011 -> 07:03 PM)
Says the guy who doesn't know his limits anymore.

Just finished another beer, a Spotted Cow IPA. I may be over 25 deep right now....but still going strong, my friend keeps making me drink every game of super smash bros.

Did a recount with friends, I had 30 drinks last night...

Edited by bigruss22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayyy other people are in this thread!!! Went hard tongiht since i have to study this wkeeend. I love dollar wells nights, i also love taking my apartment and being right across the street from bars. #collegelifewinning

I took an hour long nap in a parking lot this weekend. When the officer who woke me up asked me if I knew what time it was, I said "6:30...in the morning?" He said no, it's night. He told me that he had an ambulance on the way and that I was going to be taken to the hospital. I told him to call them back and cancel it. He said he couldn't. I proved I was healthy enough and he said that I probably wouldn't need to go to the hospital. So we started walking towards the street. He told me to take it easy, so I started jogging. He asked if I was OK again and I did a 180 and started running backwards. I told him I was fine.

I don't think he was too happy with me, but he didn't issue me a ticket.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 15, 2011 -> 03:29 AM)
DUI Mario kart makes the best nights. Though I'm concerned that over 20 drinks doesn't get me that drunk anymore...that can't be healthy.

DUI Mario Kart is awesome, but I can only keep up with 1 beer per race for so long.