Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread

I guess its because my SI came a few days late, but every team in the Big Ten should have a chip on its shoulder that Nebraska is being called the new Bully of the conference. I didnt know bullies were teams that havent won a conference title or BCS game since the 90's.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess AM sent in their papers. The press release seems somewhat convoluted.

Texas A&M University today officially notified the Big 12 Conference that it is exploring options related to the institution's athletic conference affiliation. Texas A&M also requested that the Big 12 outline the process to be followed should the university elect to withdraw from the conference.

Its like sending a letter saying Im exploring divorce, but want to make sure my hotter younger lady will still stay with me.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
I guess AM sent in their papers. The press release seems somewhat convoluted.

Its like sending a letter saying Im exploring divorce, but want to make sure my hotter younger lady will still stay with me.

So weird.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 03:38 PM)
Does that question really need to be answered???

Its going to be a question that wouldnt have been asked until he kicked a guy's face in. More importantly who the hell NEEDS almost 50 pairs of shoes?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)
Its going to be a question that wouldnt have been asked until he kicked a guy's face in. More importantly who the hell NEEDS almost 50 pairs of shoes?

I'm sure somebody in the LSU front office knows where he got the money to buy those shoes

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
Do people in Madison even wear shoes? All those damn hippies running around with bare feet.

Im proud to say I never owned a pair of Birks.

Ill be up there next week, Ill shoot back a drunken report.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)
It got classy since I left there. No brew and view, now its fancy apartments. Still a great time obviously. And since Ian's pizza is in Wriglleyville now thats not even unique. Make sure to go to Wando's and get a fish bowl so you can vomit Herbstreit style.

It'll be my bday so I will make sure I get it done.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 01:48 PM)
No more recruiting thread? Luke Fickell picks up his first 5 star recruit!

I know, right? Tennessee picked up 15 recruits in a span of 32 days and I had nowhere to brag about it. Not that anyone would care since everyone here is a Big 10 fan.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 09:35 PM)
I know, right? Tennessee picked up 15 recruits in a span of 32 days and I had nowhere to brag about it. Not that anyone would care since everyone here is a Big 10 fan.

Hell no, most certainly not.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)

Thats a f***ing quick haul.

So a friend and i just got 6 tickets to the Notre Dame - Navy game in Dublin, Ireland next Labor Day. Not sure if i'm gonna actually be able to go yet but i figured if i cant i'll just sell the ticket. His dad has a pretty high rank in the military so he had early access to the tickets so that's why we had to jump on them. That could be quite the experience for sure

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
So a friend and i just got 6 tickets to the Notre Dame - Navy game in Dublin, Ireland next Labor Day. Not sure if i'm gonna actually be able to go yet but i figured if i cant i'll just sell the ticket. His dad has a pretty high rank in the military so he had early access to the tickets so that's why we had to jump on them. That could be quite the experience for sure

Dude, you have to go.