2011 MLB Catch-All Thread

Balta1701

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
This is amazing. I have the Vin Scully radio call of the game from my iPhone synced up with the ESPN feed through my big speakers.

Listening to that man, you really feel like you're living history.

Using the MLB app? I can't get it synced cuz radio so far behind.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
Not gonna lie, I miss Morgan and Miller. I know I shouldn't, but I got used to hearing their voices on national broadcasts. Sunday Night Baseball will feel different.

Not sure why they put Valentine on the Sunday night games. He is rather brutal.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
Using the MLB app? I can't get it synced cuz radio so far behind.

Through the magic of DVR, and much trial and error, I got it lined up. So close that when they showed Vin in the booth talking, his lips synced up perfectly.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
Not gonna lie, I miss Morgan and Miller. I know I shouldn't, but I got used to hearing their voices on national broadcasts. Sunday Night Baseball will feel different.

Miller's the man. Unfairly grouped in with Morgan as something bad.

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)
Through the magic of DVR, and much trial and error, I got it lined up. So close that when they showed Vin in the booth talking, his lips synced up perfectly.

Miller's the man. Unfairly grouped in with Morgan as something bad.

Agreed.

Anyone else looking forward to getting a glimpse of the Pirates against the Cubs? I'm not a fan of the Bucs overall philosophy, but I feel like guys like McCutchen, Alvarez and Doumit can be Major League stars if they were on a better team. If they had any starting pitching worth talking about, they could fight to go .500 and mess up that division race like Cleveland does in the AL Central every year.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 02:10 PM)
Anyone else looking forward to getting a glimpse of the Pirates against the Cubs? I'm not a fan of the Bucs overall philosophy, but I feel like guys like McCutchen, Alvarez and Doumit can be Major League stars if they were on a better team. If they had any starting pitching worth talking about, they could fight to go .500 and mess up that division race like Cleveland does in the AL Central every year.

I don't think Cleveland will be messing up any race this year, their team looks horrible. After looking at their rotation I was thinking they would probably finish last......until I looked at Kansas City's rotation. Jeff Francis as a #2 starter? Bruce Chen starting at all? Melky Cabrera and Jeff Francoeur as 2/3 of your starting outfield.....now THAT is a REAL BAD baseball team. They better hope this all world farm system they have pans out, because they don't have diddly on the 25 man.