2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came here to poke fun at Indiana, but karma is a b****, so I'll keep my mouth shut til after tonight's game. Playing PSU the last 4 or 5 years has been nightmarish, so my confidence is waning. At least Talor Battle is gone, that guy still gives me nightmares.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 07:43 AM)
I came here to poke fun at Indiana, but karma is a b****, so I'll keep my mouth shut til after tonight's game. Playing PSU the last 4 or 5 years has been nightmarish, so my confidence is waning. At least Talor Battle is gone, that guy still gives me nightmares.

Hopefully they come out with some energy and get up big early. If they slow the game down and play at PSU's level they're setting themselves up for a loss. If I'm Weber I'd be threatening lots and lots of running at practices if Leonard doesn't get the ball IN THE POST on every possession.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 11:35 PM)
Oh, Booker finally went a game without a three.

I'm glad we could survive a crappy game. Not sure we are an NCAA team, but we needed that game if we want to entertain those thoughts.

This team is driving me nuts. Every team has ups and downs, but these guys have made a season of being jekyl and hyde.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 02:16 AM)
I see Illinois spent a lot of their off week working on that post feed. Would help if Leonard was on the right side of the court every time the guards reversed the ball.

Outside of Frazier, this Penn St. team is as untalented as any Big 10 team I can recall. I'm a huge college basketball fan, and I haven't heard of nearly their entire team.