April 11th Game Thread White Sox versus Athletics

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 07:38 PM)
:crying

1. i hate thornton,

2. buehrle should have been out in the 9th

3. i almost dont even blame juan, thornton blow and would of still blown it

1. Kinda agree....at least for a closer.

2. Totally agree.

3. Agree.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
It's games like this is why we'll most likely lose the division again this year. And for me it's 100% on Ozzie. I'll say it again. The Twins do NOT lose ONE GAME in this fashion this year, where the managerial choices made could not have been worse

Yes they will. Every team will. Maybe not as much as the sox, but it will happen.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
Im not sure how Ozzie made a professional player drop a fly ball, nor how he forced Thornton to throw an 0-2 pitch down the middle, or Crain for that matter.

You pay the players to win games, these are mistakes that you hope a High School player wont make.

Nonsense. Ozzie is probably the worst in game manager in the league, especially at making decisions with his pitching staff. This one is on Oz

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 03:43 AM)
Games like this are not gonna help jump start the already crappy attendance

It's a very agitated fan base right now due to the bullpen. Dunn's injury has also killed a lot of the excitement over him.

No this one isnt on Ozzie.

Unless you forget the only reason that the Sox were even up 1-0, is that Lillibridge a player only Ozzie would even have on his team hit the hr to put them ahead.

Im sure Mark said that he was tired, no way does Ozzie not give his starter a chance.

Thornton deserves a shot at the closer role, but this is another strike against, Im not sure how many more chances he gets to be honest.

Nonsense. Ozzie is probably the worst in game manager in the league, especially at making decisions with his pitching staff. This one is on Oz

I agree wholeheartedly about Ozzie in general... but you're overreacting.

Edited by TheBigHurt