Jordan4life_2007

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just when you thought this man (little girl, actually) couldn't play baseball any worse. He somehow, someway, defies the law of what level a typical major leaguer should play at, at the minimum. Less than 4 months left until this clown is gone. I've already started the countdown.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:20 AM)
Just when you thought this man (little girl, actually) couldn't play baseball any worse. He somehow, someway, defies the law of what level a typical major leaguer should play at, at the minimum. Less than 4 months left until this clown is gone. I've already started the countdown.

He's always had no arm, but now he has no range, so it's a perfect time to call up Dayan.

Everybody would say it's time.

You really truly hate Juan. He's bad, but I don't think he deserves the venom of your first post in the thread. He's by all accounts not a bad guy. He's kind of likeable in interviews I think.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:45 AM)
He's always had no arm, but now he has no range, so it's a perfect time to call up Dayan.

Everybody would say it's time.

You really truly hate Juan. He's bad, but I don't think he deserves the venom of your first post in the thread. He's by all accounts not a bad guy. He's kind of likeable in interviews I think.

He sucks. I don't care how nice or how much of an ass someone is...as long as they help the Sox win. Pierre's had an absolutely brutal season this year.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 01:35 PM)
I've really grown to dislike Pierre. At this rate, I'd rather Have Piers Morgan play LF.

I'd rather have Joe (either former Reds/Giants/Stros star or the former manager) Morgan, Nyjer Morgan, Mike Morgan or Erin Moran from Happy Days. Heck, just for hotness factor, Josie Maran too.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
He sucks. I don't care how nice or how much of an ass someone is...as long as they help the Sox win. Pierre's had an absolutely brutal season this year.

I would rather have our current heart of the line-up be Wil Cordero, D'Angelo Jimenez, Julio Ramirez, Albert Belle and Magneto.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 10:54 PM)
I would rather have our current heart of the line-up be Wil Cordero, D'Angelo Jimenez, Julio Ramirez, Albert Belle and Magneto.

This is not aimed at greg, but I get the feeling a lot of fans would rather have a bunch of likeable nice guys that played super, duper hard yet finished in third place every year than a group of talented assholes that ran roughshod over their sport (see Heat, Miami).

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:47 AM)

Yes but so have Dunn, Rios. AJ and Morel have not been stellar. You can't bat everybody ninth.

I already said I want Dayan to play left. He can't butcher it much worse than Juan, but I suspect he will be just a tad worse than Juan out there.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 11:44 PM)
Yes but so have Dunn, Rios. AJ and Morel have not been stellar. You can't bat everybody ninth.

I already said I want Dayan to play left. He can't butcher it much worse than Juan, but I suspect he will be just a tad worse than Juan out there.

You act as if we're discriminating. There's a 270 reply thread detailing the disaster that has been Alex Rios on the front page. And Dunn has been taking it up the ass like Jodie Foster did in The Accused. But at least Dunn is fun bad. JP is just bad.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:48 AM)
You act as if we're discriminating. There's a 270 reply thread detailing the disaster that has been Alex Rios on the front page. And Dunn has been taking it up the ass like Jodie Foster did in The Accused. But at least Dunn is fun bad. JP is just bad.

Well if they don't call up Dayan after tonight, they never will.

Of course, Oz just a day or so ago said something like 'juan will be in there every day.'

Why are they letting Dayan waste away? He's major league ready wasting his hits in the minors.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 11:44 PM)

Has anyone seen Dayan play the outfield yet? Maybe he still needs work. I get the impression the organization has a fear of bringing him up too soon.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 01:20 AM)
Has anyone seen Dayan play the outfield yet? Maybe he still needs work. I get the impression the organization has a fear of bringing him up too soon.

We got to see him play RF in the spring before he broke his thumb, and he really didn't look like a guy playing the OF for the first time. Doubt he will ever be more than average defensively, but he has a cannon arm that we got to see, and his bat looks like more than enough to make of defensive problems that could arise.