Cell boycott

Soxfest

I will NOT return with this idiot employed by the team. If this BALL-LESS management team top down does not care enough to make obvious changes, then I as a fan do not care to spend one dime on this pathectic, horrid team. ALL-OUT with Walker!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
I will NOT return with this idiot employed by the team. If this BALL-LESS management team top down does not care enough to make obvious changes, then I as a fan do not care to spend one dime on this pathectic, horrid team. ALL-OUT with Walker!

More than just Walker needs to be gone

QUOTE (Real @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:45 PM)
How do you post youtube videos here on Soxtalk? Like in the body of a message?

Paste the embed code and select the drop down box option "HTML ON" below the text box.

Edited by BigSqwert

I know 2 guys who come in every year to catch a Sox series in the summer they both cancelled the last 2 days and I do not blame them at all this team is not worth watching!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:56 PM)
I know 2 guys who come in every year to catch a Sox series in the summer the both cancelled the last 2 days and I do not blame them at all this team is not worth watching!

I've been trying to decide between visiting Chicago or Vancouver this summer, and I've made up my mind after this. I'd rather visit my friends and have a good time than feel like I've been kicked in the nuts by a horse (and paying for it)

I think a more logical boycott would be to not go past this season if Kenny Williams remains GM after this season. That is, if they don't make the playoffs. There's still a lot of time left, but they can't have two bad months in a row. It's got to get rolling soon.

So this is all on Kenny. He can do whatever he wants with the coaching staff, Ozzie, the players, whatever. But he has to pay without a playoff appearance this season.

Edited by flavum

>Just when you thought the White Sox couldn't get any worse -- they do

>No hit by a pitcher with a 9+ ERA at gametime

>No hit by a pitcher who had given up 27 hits in 22 innings before tonight

>No hit by a pitcher who had never thrown a complete game

>Oh yes, let's not forget yet another loss to the Twins -- Ozzie's favorite team

>This is the most uninspired White Sox team I have seen in many, many years

>The only thing the White Sox lead MLB in is excuses -- am sure there will be another boatload of them tomorrow

Edited by Soxfest

Rule No. 1: You don’t get rid of a top-five manager in his prime. Rule No. 2: You don’t get rid of the man solely responsible for your team being relevant. Rule No. 3: You don’t get rid of a man who knows where all the bodies are buried by your

organization and would have a tell-all book on the New York Times’ best-seller list by the time the

winter meetings hit in December.

Top 5 manager. Cowley is a funny guy. I wonder if this gets him twitter points with the club guillen.

Of course his little buddy came up with this.

Oneyguillen If Buerhle can no hit somebody also can anybody. Including Liriano

about 2 hours ago

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:43 AM)
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could actually start a movement that we will not attend a single game until Greg Walker is fired? God, I would love that.

Why Walker?

Ozzie is the field general?

Why pick on Walker and not Ozzie?

Ozzie should be fired and so should KW. Case closed (in my opinion).

Once those two are fired, yes, Walker joins Ozzie. Make Buddy Bell the hitting coach; he was certainly a great hitter in his day as well (sarcasm).

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 3, 2011 -> 11:26 PM)
Top 5 manager. Cowley is a funny guy. I wonder if this gets him twitter points with the club guillen.

Of course his little buddy came up with this.

Of course. I can't wait to read what he has to say when Ozzie finally does leave Chicago. There will be more sucking off going on than [insert joke here].