5/5 Games

flavum

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 5, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
Balta, are you the all time leader in posts now?

SS still has him by 11k ha!

As for Viciedo: .373/.377/.588 on his current 12-game hitting streak. That's pretty good. Obviously not walking is a problem, but he makes enough contact and has good power. He can still be valuable without ever taking a walk. He won't be a superstar, but he can be a good hitter.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 6, 2011 -> 06:30 AM)
He shouldn't even be in High A in the first place. I was against that when I heard our brass was doing it.

Do we have a single prospect of relevance doing anything? Mitchell has been a joke. Thompson has sucked since his hot start. Phegley sucks. Danks and Flowers don't even count anymore. Escobar's hitting .228 with a sub .300 OBP. But I guess the system will get a boost if/when Morel/Beckham get sent down. This s*** is just depressing.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 06:39 PM)
Do we have a single prospect of relevance doing anything? Mitchell has been a joke. Thompson has sucked since his hot start. Phegley sucks. Danks and Flowers don't even count anymore. Escobar's hitting .228 with a sub .300 OBP. But I guess the system will get a boost if/when Morel/Beckham get sent down. This s*** is just depressing.

Do you not consider Viciedo a prospect? Or Addison Reed? Or Jacob Petricka?