AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Heads22

I've been one of the biggest Ozzie supporters, but it's so glaringly obvious that Lillibridge just brings more to the table right now than Pierre could dream of at this point With Rios coming around, and you have to believe that Dunn's not gonna suck all year. Put Lillibridge in LF every day and let's have a dangerous leadoff hitter, but it probably isn't gonna happen

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 07:07 AM)
Lillibridge is right handed, and came up as a shortstop, and plays a killer outfield, and played 2B last year, and is a motherf***ing pimp.

He can only do 3 of those things at the same time. OZZIE, YOU f***ING CHOOSE

He cant play an everyday SS in the majors. However, I dont understand why nobody is clamoring for him to replace Gordo at 2B. He's clearly a better hitter than Beckham at this point.

I think its because Beckham is young and Pierre is old. If you are going to have a guy out there not doing well, Id rather it be the young guy who hopefully can get his s*** together.

At minimum you would hope this would encourage Ozzie to use Lilli as a LF defensive replacement late in games, because the Sox would have a few more wins if they had a LF who can catch average fly balls.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 11:53 AM)
He cant play an everyday SS in the majors. However, I dont understand why nobody is clamoring for him to replace Gordo at 2B. He's clearly a better hitter than Beckham at this point.

I think it's MUCH more imperative to let Gordon play everyday, despite his struggles, and see if he can live up to the expectations everybody had for him going into 2010. JP sucks and has no future (at least he better not) with this organization past this season. But our manager is a f***ing idiot. So will definitely see another 350-400 at bats from JP before all is said and done.

J4l and I may have our differences, but on this one we are in complete agreement.

Pierre right now just does not bring anything consistently to the table, and while I am not sure if Lilli can play this well an entire season, you have to give the guy a chance because he has earned it.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 12:16 PM)
J4l and I may have our differences, but on this one we are in complete agreement.

Pierre right now just does not bring anything consistently to the table, and while I am not sure if Lilli can play this well an entire season, you have to give the guy a chance because he has earned it.

I agree, but I also think Lilli should be spelling Gordo now and again, especially against good fastball pitchers. It should be easy to find Lilli 3-4 games per week you would think

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 12:17 PM)
I agree, but I also think Lilli should be spelling Gordo now and again, especially against good fastball pitchers. It should be easy to find Lilli 3-4 games per week you would think

Combine Lilli and Gordon and you have yourself a deadly hitter.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 01:17 PM)

It seems like they're focusing the Stealth Elf in the OF right now since they have multiple IF backups.