Sox versus Twins 12:10 pm Afternoon Delight

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:21 PM)
7-28 in their last 35 games against the Twins. Say whatever you will about me. This organization needs a clean sweep of the organizational trash from top to bottom.

This. It's a bend-over mindset.

Guillen should be fired today down 1-0 his moves from 8th inning on were horrid. Down 1-0 43 yr old is your best option with 2 out because you f***ed the pooch as usual. Pirates are over .500 Sox have no clue how to get there! :bringit

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
we'll now be 5.5 GB after today

and the people on this site will still think the Sox are "in it", when the reality is the ineptitude of the Sox againsy their own division is exactly why they arent "in it".

It's not just about the tactical bulls*** that Ozzie fails at so poorly. How the f*** does your team continually get ass rammed by their primary rival game in, game out, series in, series out, year in, year out?

Clearly there is a lot of work to do with the peronnel on the ball club but right now the best thing that could happen would be a new God damn manager.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
It's not just about the tactical bulls*** that Ozzie fails at so poorly. How the f*** does your team continually get ass rammed by their primary rival game in, game out, series in, series out, year in, year out?

Clearly there is a lot of work to do with the peronnel on the ball club but right now the best thing that could happen would be a new God damn manager.

DAVE MARTINEZ

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
Major roster changes have got to be made on the offensive side.

But where? That means you're going to have to eat AJ's contract, give up on Beckham....can we give up on Morel if he's not walking or showing enough power?

Doing anything with Quentin/Konerko/Alexei Ramirez would be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE, so that always leaves Juan Pierre's position.

Or would you just waive Rios?

That would be fine, if ANYBODY could predict with some degree of certainty he's (Lillibridge) an everyday ballplayer over the course of a six month season.

Personally, I'd much rather cheer for Viciedo and Lilly...but KW has consistently shown he doesn't care what fans think, nor does Ozzie.

Edited by caulfield12

I wish we could just DL Rios and Pierre and get Viciedo in LF and Lillibridge in CF for a 2 week span to see if those guys can bring energy to the team. It's astonishing to me how little productive and energy Rios/Pierre provide. At near the half-way mark of the season, I can think of only a game or two where Rios actually helped contribute to a victory.

[quote name='caulfield12' date='Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:24 PM' post='2406105'

Personally, I'd much rather cheer for Viciedo and Lillibridge...but KW has consistently shown he doesn't care what fans think, nor does Ozzie.

I agree but KW is the first one b****ing about fans and attendance! f*** KW!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:22 PM)
Guillen should be fired today down 1-0 his moves from 8th inning on were horrid. Down 1-0 43 yr old is your best option with 2 out because you f***ed the pooch as usual. Pirates are over .500 Sox have no clue how to get there! :bringit

Why do we care what the Pirates are doing?

They haven't done a thing for two decades, and now they're a measuring stick for the Sox because they've had about 15 Top 5 draft picks in a row?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:26 PM)
Why do we care what the Pirates are doing?

They haven't done a thing for two decades, and now they're a measuring stick for the Sox because they've had about 15 Top 5 draft picks in a row?

That is my point they are over .500 Sox are not shows how f***ed up this organization is top to bottom!